Does anyone use the leading edge eco updates? (1 Viewer)

rantman

HSC
N/A
The leading edge economics updates cost $55 for 11 editions and I was wondering if it was worth getting. Is anyone using it for their HSC economics and is it helpful?

sNiPeR_24

Fo' shizzle
HSC
I've never heard of the leading edge updates. Are they just updated statistics on economics information and stuff? If so, it could be useful in essays etc.

We just get told to keep ourselves up to date with the news and current affairs, i.e. what the $AUD is trading at and major economic policies announced publicly.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
yeah they were heaps useful to me, our teacher photocopied them all for us tho

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
I was going to purchase them myself or with a group of friends, but we asked our teacher, and they're purchasing them. So my advice is to ask your teachers about them and try to get them to purchase it through the school, so you don't have to pay. I've asked about the eco updates on this site before, so just search for it. But the majority of people advise that you should buy it, if you can afford it. :)

sNiPeR_24

Fo' shizzle
HSC
Our school also gives us the option of getting the Sydney Morning Herald newspaper every week day for a massively discounted price :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)