Does anyone remember?? (1 Viewer)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
ah nah i dont remember twins of destiny...

round the twist was excellent! and there was another one... some drassy junior high? yeah i used to watch that show.. LOL i dont remember the exact name.. does anyone know it?

and save by the bell is another classic

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
DEGRASSI HIGH!!!

That was a show and a half...

a few months ago they started up "Degrassi: The New Year" or something...using like the children of the first degrassi characters :p not sure if its still showing or not.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah thats it! LOL yeah that was a show man! it was first on channel 7 or something.. then on abc hey?

yeah they show rocked! maybe its still on.. haha i hope it is... i wonder what happened to all the actors on that show.. reckon that got very far?

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
oh im sure they have about 10 oscars each...

one of the girls from my school was on heartbreak high... that was an exciting time of our school's life.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
really? well one of a chicks at my skool is in that drinking commerical how she drinks, gets drunk and sleeps with that dude... yeah the skool made this big thing out of it.

heartbreak high! was that the show with drazic in it? yeah he was a cutie!

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
i wanna be in one of those commercials :p they look fun.

theres all these high school shows, past and present, but do any of them actually reflect what high school is really like?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
nah they dont man.. first off - no one every looks that good at skool... LOL i wish i did anyway!

plus there's wet weather.

and yeah.. we have uniforms.. LOL they got to rock up to skool with practically anything...

and yeah.... i dont have as many 'perfect' friends as what they did...

but the shows r good!

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
its all so over-dramatised...

though i spose, my life is also over-dramatised.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by snakeoils

though i spose, my life is also over-dramatised.
hmm.. like dramatised as in simpsons drama? or drama bold and the beautiful drama?

wow simpsons r on.. even though its repeats, i still havent seen this episde before!

Huy

HSC
N/A
mmm ... B&B

i haven't the time to catch up on bold/beaut.

i love bridget :p

haha, oops :p

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah my mum is a b&b fanatic! she watches it EVERYDAY without fail..
hhaha yeah i watch it every now and again.. they have some good b*tch fights!

bridget? she reminds me of nikki webster.. a grown up nikki webster... with boobs

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
i never really got into bold and beautiful... which is really odd, cause i love home and away, neighbours, passions... charmed...

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
really? hey can i ask u something? r u a dude or a chick?

yeah i dont mind home and away, neigbours n b&b or charmed.. they're good shows to watch whilst doing your homework :)

yeah i cant stand passions though! you can not watch that show for a month, and you will still now what is going on! LOL

hahah yeah our month is like their day. LOL

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
haha im a dude...

and yeah, the neighbours/home and way combination is my build-up to homework time... i usually start working around 7:45-8:00

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
really? wow your the only guy i know who watches home and away and stuff.. woah!

thats a change... yeah i watch them shows when im doing my homework.. i dont always watch it.. its just on.

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
haha... maybe they watch it but just don't tell you :p guys can be like that...

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
hahaha i doubt that very much... the dude i know dont watch unless they are MADE to watch it.. by us or something.

i remember the earlier home and away days.. with temany derket and isla fisher.. and angel and shane.. pretty groovy.

wow i've never posted so much posts in a day before! LOL i just realised how many times i've posted today! LOL

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
i loved those home and away days...
the shane/angel wedding, when angel got out of her wheelchair and walked down the aisle... that was a tearjerker and a half... and again when shane died... they made for the best moments.

did u watch it when it went all weird? bobby's ghost came out of the freezer... there was a ghost under a caravan saying "please, wait" and stephanie kept on having past-life flashbacks of a boat called diogenes

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah i used to be a home and away fanatic! LOL yeah bobby? the small girls with the bob hair cut? LOL yeah i remember her!

yeah i still rmemeber her ghost and all, LOL yeah it certainily weird man.. hey where did that tempany decket girl go? did they kill her off?

and there was that daniel guy, who lived with sally with pipper, and was going out with sally for like a week or so...

LOL

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
tempany/selina just moved away... she came back for a few episodes and got married to Steven i think, and now i think they are living happily ever after...

hehe daniel amalm... do you remember he released a song (honeydip i think it was called)... hehehe.... funny dude he was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)