Does anyone NOT.. (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
why would you feel dirty exploring your own body?
its your own body. do you feel dirty when you scratch your foot when its itchy?
Munchkin - do you use tampons? coz that is sort of a way of exploring your own body. you have to find where to put the tampon. its an exploration for the hole. then you put your finger up there to put the tampon in.
now try it when you dont have your period and without a tampon. its not that bad, and its not dirty.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
Munchkin - do you use tampons? coz that is sort of a way of exploring your own body. you have to find where to put the tampon. its an exploration for the hole. then you put your finger up there to put the tampon in.
now try it when you dont have your period and without a tampon.
Dang, that was graphic.

HSC
N/A
mmm_sofay said:
why would you feel dirty exploring your own body?
its your own body. do you feel dirty when you scratch your foot when its itchy?
now try it when you dont have your period and without a tampon. its not that bad, and its not dirty.
hmm - sorry, i cant say i've ever tried using a Tampon before. I've heard some pretty aweful stories about them getting stuck in there and all - and well, lets just say that after that.. i'm too scared to use them.
Hmm, well i dont know, i think itz kinda different than scratching your foot, coz like you are putting stuff up ur hole. itz kinda scary actually. I dont know - itz just - ur foot is on the outside of ur body, itz not .. innernessed |if that makes any sense|

:: EdiT ::
how come guys are so anti-periods?! .. i dont get it

Last edited by a moderator:
HSC
N/A
okay, first of all - sorry to everyone who mastabates [if you do it, good for you - your opinion if itz dirty or not :)]
its up to you whether you wanna do it or not

mcdickpants 2.5 said:
i vote that some people should anally gangbng munchkin and leave her naked in a dumpster

THEN she'll know the true meaning of dirty
secondly
i vote that you shut the fukh up!
that is so totally vulgar as *ahem* sed!
gross!

:: EdiT ::
whatz repped?

Danoz The Great

HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
hmm .. okay
however, i still dont understand the meaning of "repped"
just read the FAQ will you?!? You can take hilary duff with you too.

kittycat552

SmokedSalmon said:
You are missing out on alot Munchkin. Masturbating makes you feel happier and more relaxed. It is a very uplifting experience... especially when you hit the big O. :)
true true...

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I read somewhere that statistically about 90% of people masturbate...

I don't, not because I think it's "dirty" or I might offend the deity or whatever, but because I've tried and it didn't work. :( Woe to me.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
thanks for glitter burns for getting back on topic :p

munchkin - the clitoris exists purely for sexual pleasure, i suggest you start using it :p

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
Nice cleaning up Bubz.. i've never seen so many posts of mine deleted before *cries* :p
back to masturbation, like bubz said, your clit is there for a reason :D

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
It might just be possible that there are some people out there who have never tried it and have no desire to try it... but personally I don't believe them. :) It used to be such a big thing when we were all 13 and 14... but now no one really cares.

HSC
like is there really a big deal about it...like who cares if anyone does it..if they do it, then good on them, if they dont, well they dont, umm good on them too...each to their own....wat they do in the privacy of their own homes doesnt really matta to any1 else.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
**Temptation** said:
like is there really a big deal about it...like who cares if anyone does it..if they do it, then good on them, if they dont, well they dont, umm good on them too...each to their own....wat they do in the privacy of their own homes doesnt really matta to any1 else.
thats boring, we have to expose everyones dirty laundy and ridicule them

HSC
well go for it..like i dunt really care...im probably one person who wuld be in on the conversation...and i guess those who dont wish to speak about it wuldnt be in here...so..i guess, ur point taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)