• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

does anyone not drink (1 Viewer)

chamelia

HSC
It's a good character trait you got there. To be scared of things you have never tried. Thumbs up kid.

EDIT: Wait, you are like, 16? The above advice only applies once you hit 17.5 years.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
17, tunring 18 in june, so it does apply here.

Ive just seen things alco and drugs can do to people and to hell if im doing that to myself. I might have the casual drink when im older with friends, but not in quantities where i become a mess and end up like my girlfreinds cousin.

HalcyonSky

HSC
17, tunring 18 in june, so it does apply here.

Ive just seen things alco and drugs can do to people and to hell if im doing that to myself. I might have the casual drink when im older with friends, but not in quantities where i become a mess and end up like my girlfreinds cousin.
stay classy.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
according to this thread i'm the only one on bos who drinks irresponsibly.

come on guys.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Geeks tend to drink the most from personal experience. Those guys hit the liquor and hit it HARD.
I'm this guy. We like it cause it compensates for our social awkwardness and general lack of purpose.

according to this thread i'm the only one on bos who drinks irresponsibly.

come on guys.
When I was living at college last year, one night when we were really pissed, the night was winding down, people are going to bed, me and a mate had the bright idea to undertake the supremely awkward task of scaling the walls and climbing up into the ceiling

Given there were smoke detectors in every room, + prohibition, we quickly had the brilliant revelation about how to dodge college drug policy. We got up there at 1am and stayed up there, drinking and pulling cones in the dusty, pitch black roof cavity till 5am.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
That's not drinking dude. There's virtually no alcohol cos it's spread out and most of it gets burnt off. Wuss.

H@wkeye!

HSC
2 beers a night bad? 2 beers plus halve a bottle of wine? 2 beers plus lots of wine followed by single malt whiskey too much?

Depending on the circumstances i can drink, lots! Great fun!

I remember when i first got drunk, such a head-ache the next morning, said i'd never do that again. Then about 2 months later, did it again (and far worse!) - 2 days hang-over. DEFINATELY never do that again!

Then uni collage came along.... the rest is history.

I hear SO OFTEN, "i don't like the taste" or "drinking is stupid" or some other rubbish. Trust me, getting drunk can be fun, as long as you do it responsibly, with good mates (or family - Christmas??).

Sure, some may choose not to drunk, fair enough, but don't be 16-18 and state, "I'm never going to drink, I hate the taste of it... etc", be open minded. Drinking can be fun, especially with lots of good mates around.

But remember - be responsible!

:p

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
I don't drink, what's the big deal about it anyway, the only thing it does is make you sick and get a huge headache in the morning as for the good fun you are supposed to have from drinking, you can do it without it and it feels great! especially when you watch ppl do stupid things and you are there to film it all although I have to admit I hate the indirect peer pressure

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I don't drink, what's the big deal about it anyway, the only thing it does is make you sick and get a huge headache in the morning as for the good fun you are supposed to have from drinking, you can do it without it and it feels great! especially when you watch ppl do stupid things and you are there to film it all although I have to admit I hate the indirect peer pressure
You really shouldn't comment on things you don't understand and know nothing about.

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
You really shouldn't comment on things you don't understand and know nothing about.
You really should get liver cancer then you really should realise how much alcohol can fuck up your life!!!!!!!!!!!

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Why would you say something like that?

I'm not minimizing the potential harms of alcohol, but your post was wrong in many ways.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
You really should get liver cancer then you really should realise how much alcohol can fuck up your life!!!!!!!!!!!
What a stupid comment. Graney's a goderator now. He can't get cancer. Cancer is for mortals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)