does anyone not drink (1 Viewer)

miamisweetheart

HSC
i dont drink. this is not a personal choice though, i cant because of epilepsy medication.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
You know lemon lime bitters has negligible alcohol? Also drinking cocktails is pretty dumb because it's hard to tell how much you've had to drink... But more to the point why even go to a pub or bar if you don't drink? (unless designated driver).
That's why I order lemon lime bitters :) and that's also why I sip cocktails very slowly. Though I did down a cranberry vodka in about 15 minutes which is pretty fast for me (though I know it's definitely not impressive for anyone else's standards). The only time I go to a bar or pub is for work parties, which are every so often. And sometimes because I have to, e.g. I'm the exec of a society and they have pubcrawls, which it doesn't look good if I don't attend, or congress.

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
hermand said:
hahaha sucks to be you. my mum wanted me to, so she didn't have to have me driving all the time.

I drink, but no matter how much i drink i dont get hangovers, i just feel tired the next morning.

i think its funny how people say "i dont want to drink coz like omg i'll throw up and pass out" but you dont really have to. you can choose not to drink that much. derr

caseyy0125

HSC
well i drink, but not "24/7"

and plus you have to get reaaly drunk to not remember the night before.

joannacopley

HSC
i never used to drink much anyway only occasionally.....don't think i can afford to kill a few more brain cells this year! :D

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
I don't disagree that it reduces my reaction time, I am just saying my reaction time after drinking is still better than the reaction times of other people when they are sober and legally allowed to drive.
lol. so as long as there are 'worse' people that you, that removes any negative status from your action.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
Riet said:
you can still change gear and steer properly, etc.
haha are you quoting the drink driving ad or actually saying that

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
quoting it obviously. Also tonight I'm drinking jack and coke, hold the jack. :)

Edit: My dad's like: "you hardly ever go out on saturdays", and I realised it's because I'm usually tired from fridays

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
nor do i.... YET!
Hahaha you live in Parramatta. Within twelve months you'll have started drinking, progressed to tobacco and probably have done several joints and many pills.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
quoting it obviously. Also tonight I'm drinking jack and coke, hold the jack. :)

Edit: My dad's like: "you hardly ever go out on saturdays", and I realised it's because I'm usually tired from fridays

lern to back up

APCSfan

HSC
Hahaha you live in Parramatta. Within twelve months you'll have started drinking, progressed to tobacco and probably have done several joints and many pills.
yesssss. what i always wanted :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)