• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

does anyone not drink (1 Viewer)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I don't drink but unlike other non-drinkers I don't think this in any way contributes to me beign a better person. I just choose not to drink.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
um don't you post in that sad thread about how you are sad and lonely etc idk

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
do what you want. drink, don't drink. your choice. just don't be an asshole about it.

having said that, i'm a pretty heavy drinker. i don't care what you do as long as it doesn't impede my procuring of grog.

HalcyonSky

HSC
I don't drink, dude.

Have you experienced walking up to a bar, asking for a soft drink and having people snicker and tease about it?

Have you been at a party, drinking non-alcoholic drinks and having person after person walking up to you, asking what you're drinking then unnecessarily calling you a pussy etc.?

I see more drinkers dishing it out than non-drinkers.
why even go to a party or bar in the first place if youre not going to drink? unless youre driving or there with a girl or whatever

being sober around drunk people is the worst

and i dont know where you live or if youre an aspie and misinterpret things said to you but ive NEVER seen anyone get laughed at or teased for not drinking.. 'have a beer you big faggot' is not them being condescending, its them wanting you to join in with everyone else

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
aus blues man sorry i am a dingus and i misinterpreted posts such as this to mean you are socially isolated

Social awkwardness and trust issues arose and my mind isolated me from anyone else. I am only just getting away from this, 14 years after they arose (I had practically no friends until I was in year 9. Even then, I was still the weird one).

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
HalcyonSky said:
unless youre driving or there with a girl or whatever
Exactly. Plus if it's a must, like going to a birthday party.

and i dont know where you live or if youre an aspie and misinterpret things said to you but ive NEVER seen anyone get laughed at or teased for not drinking.. 'have a beer you big faggot' is not them being condescending, its them wanting you to join in with everyone else
You obviously don't know what they're like around here then.

siddharthlaha

HSC
Uni Grad
i dont drink at all, but ive never really had any problems with others. most of my friends know i dont drink, and nobody really minds.

bio_nut

HSC
The same can be said about drinkers... Moreso about drinkers now.
Hahaha no.

If anything they claim they have more fun, I don't know a single drinker who'd say they're more moral because they drink.

Do you know what "moral" means?

bio_nut

HSC
Why does heavy drinking make a woman a "slut", you fucking retard?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)