• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

does anyone not drink (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I havent done E in ages. I can't even remember the last time. (so it could be like 2 days ago el oh el)

eedn

HSC
i do drink - BUT i dont drink to get drunk.
the amounts of parties were i've seen boys and girls drunk as fuck, staggering around, lying on the ground, simply looking like dirty dreggy loosers.
boys get into gay fights about shit, and girls get taken advantage of coz they dont realise their pants are off untill 10mins later.
boys also dont realise how gross the girls infront of him without panties on really is.

drinking is for pathetic people who have no confidence themselves, or for those depressed ones, or people who basically want to throw their lives away.

Drugs are worse, ive seen people on acid who PISSED THEIR PANTS, it was so fucked up and gross, fucking hate the cunt now, but not when he is normal and drug free - but thats gone now.

i dont appose drinking, i drink a few myself, never further then the point of tipsy.
i do appose drugs and think ppl who take them should get lost.

:party:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
eedn said:
i do drink - BUT i dont drink to get drunk.
the amounts of parties were i've seen boys and girls drunk as fuck, staggering around, lying on the ground, simply looking like dirty dreggy loosers.
boys get into gay fights about shit, and girls get taken advantage of coz they dont realise their pants are off untill 10mins later.
boys also dont realise how gross the girls infront of him without panties on really is.

drinking is for pathetic people who have no confidence themselves, or for those depressed ones, or people who basically want to throw their lives away.

Drugs are worse, ive seen people on acid who PISSED THEIR PANTS, it was so fucked up and gross, fucking hate the cunt now, but not when he is normal and drug free - but thats gone now.

i dont appose drinking, i drink a few myself, never further then the point of tipsy.
i do appose drugs and think ppl who take them should get lost.

:party:
hm

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Of course the government is not going to change the drinking culture. They were stupid to think they ever could.
Oh i don't know. A good ad campaign was all it would have taken. Something along the lines of:
"Don't drink if you want to be like Our Glorious and Exalted Leader, Prime Minister Kevin Rudd!"
Would have worked on me.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
its already too well ingrained. But then my dad told me that the whole drink driving thing was as well. Back then men felt it was acceptable to hit the pub for a few drinks then go home. Idk whether this is true, but the cops here seem really tough on drink driving here.

If they jacked up the penalty for underage drinking to make the drinker responsible, with large fines, would there be an inclination for underage drinking to stop?

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
darkwolfzx said:
its already too well ingrained. But then my dad told me that the whole drink driving thing was as well. Back then men felt it was acceptable to hit the pub for a few drinks then go home. Idk whether this is true, but the cops here seem really tough on drink driving here.

If they jacked up the penalty for underage drinking to make the drinker responsible, with large fines, would there be an inclination for underage drinking to stop?
Well during schoolies this year at Queensland, there was apparently an $18,000 temporary fine for supplying a minor with alcohol during the schoolies weeks. That turned me off of even thinking about it.
So it would, as long as it was advertised.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
itt; im drinking as we type.

i drink a lot
i serve a lot of drinks

i enjoy it

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
brogan77 said:
you're also gutter trash ^_^
not really
im quite wonderful really.

i really dont understand your dislike of me
omgconfused =[

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
i mean it doesnt bother me either way
but like
you just seem to have this irrational dislike of me. which you're entitled too i suppose but.
whywhywhywhy
/cut

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
brogan77 said:
yeah it looks like it heaps doesn't bother you

stupid slut
it really doesnt
i just have nothin' better to do than ask.

i mean if it bothered me id like
pm you and try and email/im you and be all like

IMAGOODPERSUNONDAHINSIDE

this is just curiousity. its not like youve ever given me a good reason and i want to know if there is one

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
now when ever you type, your voice in my head is the voice of the bee from family guy
its kinda weird
=\

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC

aimhigh10

HSC
Graney said:
Alcohol was only invented ten years ago.

No other generation has ever had to deal with individuals who got drunk. There is no possible way the individuals who are part of this new 'drinking' phenomenon will go on to lead normal lives as productive members of society.

seriously?

like 1998???????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)