Does anyone know where I can buy this in Sydney? (1 Viewer)

IC3

HSC
ahhaha are you a hype beast?
I AM!!!!!!!!!

Hmm.. those LRG's, I doubt you can buy REAL ones in sydney..

But there are lots of fakes at paddies market.
They also sell, baby milo, CLH stuff, but its all fake.
Its around $55-60.

One thing I noticed, the 'hood' on the hoodies are inside out lol.
So you can see the stitches on the outside, and the normal bit inside lol

So many fakes man!!

phirebug

HSC
N/A
damn haha oh well guess i'm going to have to get it on ebay somewhere

Shervin

HSC
So If i were to buy from the internet does anyone know any trusted websites?

ninja-boy

HSC
Shits played out, there about 180-250 i think, you can get them at nitrogen city, if they still stock them. And btw DONT ROCK FAKE SHIT <--- for the shitcunts

Skeeta

HSC
i think i saw one of these in the shops near town hall station. No idea what its called. Its near the foot locker thats on george st i think..?

not much help..

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
That's awesome! Is it a hoodie?

gracie007

HSC
they have one that looks similar in some cheap $2 shop at wynyard station. its out the front on display i think it was $20 or something

IC3

HSC
I saw them at nitrogen streetwear, its next to footlockers on george st and in that plaza place.

Its either $200 or $200+

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
i dunno how much but there is a store at westpoint blacktown level 2 near the entrance.
=] it's called touch down

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
IC3 said:
I saw them at nitrogen streetwear, its next to footlockers on george st and in that plaza place.

Its either $200 or $200+

They're the original ones though that's why it's that expensive, and I can't believe a pair of Bape shoes would cost $450 at that store :( they're colourfully cute

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Skeeta said:
i think i saw one of these in the shops near town hall station. No idea what its called. Its near the foot locker thats on george st i think..?

not much help..
Yep, skeeta is right.

The store is called Nitrogen, they sell them. It's opposite the George St cinemas next to the footlocker.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
ElGronko said:
Yep, skeeta is right.

The store is called Nitrogen, they sell them. It's opposite the George St cinemas next to the footlocker.
oh, sorry, someone already answered.

They are going to be totally uncool in like 3 or 4 days time though, so don't bother.

That whole skeleton thing was trendy about two years ago, it's dead now, don't waste your time.

CRANK-SHAFT

i'm on urPC,pwning n00bs
HSC
so true.... dont rock fake stuff man..i used to be like that

Now I dont wear what I can't afford and BTW there plenty of good stuff that dont
break the bank and this is coming from a cheap public school student.

PEACE

quinns26

HSC
I'm looking at importing and selling REAL AUTHENTIC bape and BBC gear and selling it on Ebay Australia, but I'm worried about market size.
Australia is overrun by fapes and fake BBC stuff, and the real stuff I'd be selling would be priced much higher than the fake stuff, but lower than Nitrogen's stuff.
Would anyone buy real Bape and BBC and pay the extra rather than fake stuff for cheaper?

Personally I would and do.

Gillard's Hair

HSC
N/A
quinns26 said:
I'm looking at importing and selling REAL AUTHENTIC bape and BBC gear and selling it on Ebay Australia, but I'm worried about market size.
Australia is overrun by fapes and fake BBC stuff, and the real stuff I'd be selling would be priced much higher than the fake stuff, but lower than Nitrogen's stuff.
Would anyone buy real Bape and BBC and pay the extra rather than fake stuff for cheaper?

Personally I would and do.
You might as well go and buy it directly from the direct store (in Asia, a plane ticket won't hurt lol) in Japan you can get those bape shoes for under AUD $250 (originals) and if you buy them here it'll cost you around $350 - $500, plus the variety is limited compared to what they have in Japan/Hong Kong/Taiwan, which is heaps of collections and many colours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)