Does anyone know the schedule for the Oscars tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

u-borat

Banned
HSC
dude im going to put this out there; you're probably the only person on these forums who cares.

Bulldog4lyf

HSC
dude im going to put this out there; you're probably the only person on these forums who cares.
Do you mean the ordering of the awards, or the Academy Awards in general?

If the ordering of the awards, the only reason why I care is because I will get home from school at 3pm and want to know if I'll catch the important awards (i.e Director, Actor, Actress, Supporting, Picture).

If the Academy Awards in general, I would be extremely surprised if that were the case.

spiny norman

HSC
If the ordering of the awards, the only reason why I care is because I will get home from school at 3pm and want to know if I'll catch the important awards (i.e Director, Actor, Actress, Supporting, Picture).
I'm pretty sure there's no way you can know the scheduling so precisely.

But generally, both Supporting Actor noms are done quite early on. The last four generally go Actress, Actor, Director, Picture - though sometimes they may throw in Song or one of the Screenplay awards in between the two acting ones. Those four are always at the tailend though.

HSC
I'm happy they've finally stopped trying to rush people off the stage through the medium of musical interruption.

So rude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)