Does anyone here collect manga? (1 Viewer)

Tensai1827

HSC
I know! This is gonna be like an ignored thread or something.

Hm, not much anime/manga talk at all in BoS. (like one thread...?) Oh well, duh, its not like Gaia or something. (btw I don't go on that site)

So anyone that collect/buys manga? Where do you get them from? Kinokuniya?

I've collected quite a few of them. mostly in japanese and chinese

Below:
death note
naruto
school rumble
D.gray-man
gintama
slam dunk (kinda pirated OTL)
katekyo hitman reborn
fruits basket
gokuraku senshuun hockey club
crayon shin-chan
.hack//legend of twilight
And a few air gear, and ichigo 100%, conan, and random ones. :D Also a few doujinshis.

Lol. I really want to collect one piece. but its gonna make me go BROKE! hehe.... i hope i'm not the only manga-collecting person here.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: Does anyone here collect manga?

holy shit dicks, how much did you pay for them all?

i bought the whole collection (4 books) of english gundam seed destiny manga from kinokunya.

Tensai1827

HSC
Re: 回复: Does anyone here collect manga?

Lmao, now i think about it, i have over... erh.... $1000 something dollar worth of manga. Oh well... started since yr 7 so.... :D

gundum seed was really popular last year and the year be4. :D but didn't buy it.

= = now i think about it, i got cardcaptors as well. pfft, that was so primary school.

APCSfan

HSC
gahh. i would buy manga. but i cbf going city to buy em.
i just dl chapters off mangashare (Y)

EvilElmo

HSC
'Fune Genso - hon ichi', by Harukawa Reniko

I recommend you buy it. My friend is the creator :)

Not avail in Australia yet, will need to source it from Japan correctly.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Whoa.

Manga-collecting is on my priority list.

I will start with Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Dragonball & Dragonball Z.

Hope they don't run out of prints by the time I start collecting (like in a year after I finish my HSC).

APCSfan

HSC
;o i should start reading/watching again then.

i got bored as b4 and stopped reading it halfway through last year

Tensai1827

HSC
wao, your friend's manga is in japanese rite? :D cool, i'll look out for it. Lol. but i buy jap manga only now.

Tensai1827

HSC
sigh, poor ppl doing hsc this year,

btw, i REALLY do not recomment collecting naruto and bleach.

i've been following naruto ever since yr 7, the story used to be REALLY good, and it was ACTUALLY about ninja.

Jeez, now, its like matrix. (not really... o_O) the drawer read too much djs and star wars this year. the story these days are like crazy. = =~ oh well.

hm... bleach... just another shonen..... nrt and bleach, both gonna end soon tho, apparently, this year.

collect one piece. *nods*

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I am waiting for alimony to pay for my manga stuff though.

APCSfan

HSC
Tensai1827 said:
sigh, poor ppl doing hsc this year,

btw, i REALLY do not recomment collecting naruto and bleach.

i've been following naruto ever since yr 7, the story used to be REALLY good, and it was ACTUALLY about ninja.

Jeez, now, its like matrix. (not really... o_O) the drawer read too much djs and star wars this year. the story these days are like crazy. = =~ oh well.

hm... bleach... just another shonen..... nrt and bleach, both gonna end soon tho, apparently, this year.

collect one piece. *nods*
one piece has been on for ages, with like 5xx chapters? whens it gonna end. i watched some episodes on toasted tv :)lol:) and doesnt seem very appealing. but then again... its toasted tv :S

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
^yes it has.

I heard some rumours circulating around here that one piece is going to go to 100 volumes...:D

Beccyrulz

HSC
Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles
Card Captor Sakura
D. Gray-Man
Fullmetal Alchemist
Yotsuba&!
Chrono Crusade
Kingdom Hearts

And I own one offs of Black Cat, Fruits Basket, Inu Yasha, DNAngel, Tokyo Mew Mew (lol, I think that was sixth grade...) and a buncha others I can't remember. I've got about 70 all up, which would be a lot more if I had a job -_- Hell of a lot cheaper than an anime addiction, though...

I've also read a few of School Rumble, Ranma 1/2, Fushigi Yugi, Ouran High School Host Club, xxxHolic, Puchimon (like seventh grade), Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (shit, just watch the anime instead); and have read the majority of Death Note online. I'd buy it but god damn Kinokuniya never seems to stock the first volume D:

Favourites would have to be Fullmetal Alchemist, D. Gray-Man, Death Note and Yotsuba&~

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Beccyrulz said:
Card Captor Sakura
D. Gray-Man
Fullmetal Alchemist
Yotsuba&!
Chrono Crusade
Kingdom Hearts

And I own one offs of Black Cat, Fruits Basket, Inu Yasha, DNAngel, Tokyo Mew Mew (lol, I think that was sixth grade...) and a buncha others I can't remember. I've got about 70 all up, which would be a lot more if I had a job -_- Hell of a lot cheaper than an anime addiction, though...

I've also read a few of School Rumble, Ranma 1/2, Fushigi Yugi, Ouran High School Host Club, xxxHolic, Puchimon (like seventh grade), Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (shit, just watch the anime instead); and have read the majority of Death Note online. I'd buy it but god damn Kinokuniya never seems to stock the first volume D:

Favourites would have to be Fullmetal Alchemist, D. Gray-Man, Death Note and Yotsuba&~
Ranma used to be fav. It's a great manga.

Tensai1827

HSC
APCSfan said:
one piece has been on for ages, with like 5xx chapters? whens it gonna end. i watched some episodes on toasted tv :)lol:) and doesnt seem very appealing. but then again... its toasted tv :S
NO!!! :eek: Never watch dubbed anime! It just kills the whole feeling!

Rite, I've watched dubbed OP on toasted TV and all I could say was 'retarded'.

Tensai1827

HSC
Beccyrulz said:
Card Captor Sakura
D. Gray-Man
Fullmetal Alchemist
Yotsuba&!
Chrono Crusade
Kingdom Hearts

OH! Yes yes, FMA, how could I forget abt the epic FMA, gah, the anime was sooo good. I just love the whole life and death, you have to pay for what you get theme. So sad tho, but the movie made it better.. (by a bit)

come to think of it, I have tsubasa as well, but its too girly for me. Hm... D.Gray-man, poor hoshino, the author's very sick these days, its on hiatus. TT

APCSfan

HSC
Tensai1827 said:
NO!!! :eek: Never watch dubbed anime! It just kills the whole feeling!

Rite, I've watched dubbed OP on toasted TV and all I could say was 'retarded'.
haha i know eh.
and i thought dubbed dbz was mad b4.
feels/sounds better in jap :)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
superelizabeth said:
LOLL WWWWOOOOOOWWWWWWW
WHY DO YOU SPEND SO MUCH $$$
WHEN YOU CAN JUST SIT AT KINO AND READ
AND THEN PUT THE BOOKS BACK AND LEAVE
It's like buying maths textbooks.

You just want to collect them and read them over and over again.

I used to have heaps of manga, but now I lost them all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)