Does anyone else sleep in their car? (1 Viewer)

Good_riceZ

Go the Rabbitohs!
HSC
Yes you are evil....rushing is no excuse.
how evil are all you people, i think its time to take the bus again with all these evil ppl around :(

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
On another car-related topic...does anyone here park in those 'no parking' areas in the multi-level carparks when it's really crowded? If so, please don't. It makes it almost impossible for cars parked in the spaces across from you to get out! (i had this problem the other day)

Also...why do people leave previous years' parking permits on their windows? I see cars that have a collection of like 5 or 6 of them, what's the point? Just to show off how long you've been at uni? :S

HSC
N/A
Because they're pretty! I don't do it myself, but it's like people collecting their train passes over the years.

And EVERYONE should avoid parking in the no-parking areas. Aside from making it hella annoying for the rest of us, you'll get fined ;) Many a time have I seen the security people writing out tickets to those cars...

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
i havent seen anyone get fined
but making ur own parking spot on the side where its painted white across
makes it incredibly hard to drive outta ur spot
i hate the idiots who do it in shopping centres as well
their just asking me to hit their car
if i had a tow bar
i'd reverse into them on purpose
because im that evil

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Hahah I think I would do that too...teach them to park illegally.

It's so frustrating because I've yet to see one of those cars get a fine this semester, come on rangers fine them! I hate seeing everyone get away with parking in those areas >: (

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
but you'd have to understand, its impossible to find parking at uni sometime..

i drove around for 15 mins today with the out of petrol light on *ohh ohhhh*

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
i drove around for 15 mins today with the out of petrol light on *ohh ohhhh*
turn the car off and sit in the one place, someone has to come back to their car while you're sitting there

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
i usually drive around for 45mins finding parking
unless i get to uni at 8
which is only on fridays
they need more parking
stupid uni

ill belooking for u 2mr suga

^___^
HSC
yenta said:

It's so frustrating because I've yet to see one of those cars get a fine this semester, come on rangers fine them! I hate seeing everyone get away with parking in those areas >: (
i saw it once..the ranger was full taking photos of the car..front, rear, at an angle..she probably took around 10 photos of that car..lol

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
that’s so... unethical, i dont want to block traffics :(
dude, you don't block traffic! you pull over to the left, the cars can pass on the right.
do you all drive around looking for a park? :uhoh: i didn't realise what i do was so uncommon...

Last edited:

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
OHH so your one of thou lazy people that just sits in their car!!! i dont like you ..suffer like the rest of us and drives around >.<

what if luck doesnt come your way? would you sit there for 15 mins waiting for a parking spot? if i was you, i'll become so fken agitated lols

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
:uhoh: i always sit for 15mins waiting for a parking spot...

it takes longer if i drive around, i miss the spots by driving there is always someone in front of me that snatches it, if i sit, someone has to eventually come to my section and leave

and i don't get agitated, i know someone has to leave... eventually...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iambored said:
:uhoh: i always sit for 15mins waiting for a parking spot...

it takes longer if i drive around, i miss the spots by driving there is always someone in front of me that snatches it, if i sit, someone has to eventually come to my section and leave

and i don't get agitated, i know someone has to leave... eventually...
*clue #1*

iambored is one of those people that stops in the middle of the place waiting for parking

HSC
N/A
yenta said:

You serious? I've seen plenty... last semester when I had to rock up at 12 or 1 I used to see a car getting fined at least once a week as I drove around the carpark!

So don't worry... it happens! :)

HSC
N/A
I might start putting BOS stickers on my passenger seat when I park in C1. IF I am asleep in my car, and IF you find me and gently knock on the window (remember, I will be ASLEEP!) then I will give you a BOS sticker* :)

*Only one sticker per person. Offer valid until stocks run out

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
I might start putting BOS stickers on my passenger seat when I park in C1. IF I am asleep in my car, and IF you find me and gently knock on the window (remember, I will be ASLEEP!) then I will give you a BOS sticker* :)

*Only one sticker per person. Offer valid until stocks run out
hahahahah. you better have one ready for monday... because i'll be asking for my BOS sticker...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)