Does ANYONE else on the planet do Global?! (1 Viewer)

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
Well, im fucked for this assesment task, last one, wanna go well. and maybe (v. small possibility) pull final rank back up to 1st.

i need to evaluate the effectiveness of legal system in adressing changes in community values re. protecting the enviro.

values are ok. the effectiveness is the prob, text books only do accesability and enforcability, for individuals, society and the nation state.

i also need to discuss:
INDIVID:equality, resource efficiency, protection and recognition of individ rights
SOCIETY:resource eff, law as reflection of community standards and expectations, appeals and reviews, balalnce of individ and community rights/values
NATION STATE:recog of nat state, sovereignty, idependance of nat states, equality of treatment btwn nat states, interdependance btwn nat states, adressing inequality, balance of int standards/expectations of nation states.

and im screwed. i cant find any info.

if anyone has any tips i would be very thankful. ta

-kate

dwhchin

HSC
don't listen to LaraB. she a liar and a cheaterer! i goto skool with her. she's also fat. =P

ok.. fine, i'll be serious.. she caned legal but chances are, you won't understand a single word she says, jus copy it down and write what she says. i'm coming about 4th-ish in legal at our school so feel free to ask. laterz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)