Does anyone else have to sit two exams on the same day, e.g chem and pd/h/pe? (1 Viewer)

HSC
i am in the PE and chem boat.....i was fricken spewing about it aswell
but got through em today and only towards the last half an hour of PE did i feel myself nodding off. my ass cheeks went awfully numb aswell.

nemo-42wy

HSC
The worst week of the hsc for me is now happily over! After having English AoS and Music 2 on monday, then the second english exam on wednesday and topping it all off with the luxury of chem and pdhpe today i can happily say .... zzzzzz.......
But that's not the worst i've heard. My friend had English AoS then DT and Jap on tuesday then had to turn around and do english advanced modules on wednesday, followed by engineering studies on thursday! Boy does the Board of Studies have a lot to answer for!!!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
to all the people (or people's mates) who have like 4 or 5 in the 1st week....how many do you (or your mates) have left?

Ashems

hhmmm..yeah...crap timetable in a way....but mine is ok...they're so spaced out (im getting bored though)....like 5 days in between all of them and 8 days inbetween bio and legal and geography, except i have maths and textiles on tuesday.

Last edited by a moderator:

lukechristie1

Hatin This

yeah same thing here. I had PDH and chem on friday. on monday I've got 2u maths and hospitality. why the hell couldn't they just spread them out. spose it's alright though coz all my exams are almost over. then comes schoolies. can't wait.

angy_elic

Very Old Member
HSC
Me too

Monday 25th: Maths and Hospitality
November first (last day!!): BIology and Extension Jap

ERgh, but short and sweet and over with quickly.
Also had English Jap ENglish for the first three days. Nice at the timetabling place arent they?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)