does anyone do hospo (1 Viewer)

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
all4gsus said:
and on that, why doesn't any of the practical stuff count? it's a practical subject with a theory exam... how does that work!? i reckon it should be like dt, and we shoudl have to produce a major work, that would be awesome...... oh, so much fun!
It's because the BOS have to hire heaps of people to travel all around NSW where hospitality is being taught that costs millions of $$. They used to do it a couple of years back, but the costs of the food and hiring of markers (including the travel costs and accommodation if need be) was way too much. meh! It's still the BEST subject.

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
fernando said:
It's because the BOS have to hire heaps of people to travel all around NSW where hospitality is being taught that costs millions of $$. They used to do it a couple of years back, but the costs of the food and hiring of markers (including the travel costs and accommodation if need be) was way too much. meh! It's still the BEST subject.
:p they do it for visual arts.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
I dunno.. that's what my hospo teacher told me. =p

manlybeachgirl9

HSC
i do hospitality and i wanna go into the industry.

i think im lucky becuase my teacher is actualy a chef. apparently all other teachers have had to take a course to teach hospo

rach19

HSC
Im doing F&B such a bludge at tafe only set tables for service and watch video's

MystidPurple

HSC
I think I'd much rather take your bludge lessons compared to my hospo lessons. We do booklets, copy overheads and answer question off the bored... and most of the year is still failing it. Sometimes it seams as if i do more work in hospo them i do in physics. :(

samwise1

Junior Vice President
HSC
he i do hospo its prety good we get 1 doulbe a week for cooking and we do a lot of theory but its still all good i enjoy it.:)

redcordialisyum

HSC
N/A
omg.
i have to do a 'portfolio' of the different sandwiches.
hehe. does anyone have any info on any of the different sandwiches?
tankyoooh ;)

Tara =)

HSC
redcordialisyum said:
omg.
i have to do a 'portfolio' of the different sandwiches.
hehe. does anyone have any info on any of the different sandwiches?
tankyoooh ;)
omg i feel sorry for you!

you know its not non-examnble

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)