Does anybody know when Matt cash classes start for MX1 / Advanced? (1 Viewer)

Admonks

HSC
Does anybody know when Matt cash classes start for MX1 / Advanced? Also would he be teaching that class?

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
Assuming you're asking for preliminary, the classes usually go with the school term. I'm pretty sure Matt won't teach the prelim classes just because he is teaching all the 4U ones, but I can vouch for all the other teachers there they are all amazing.

Admonks

HSC
Assuming you're asking for preliminary, the classes usually go with the school term. I'm pretty sure Matt won't teach the prelim classes just because he is teaching all the 4U ones, but I can vouch for all the other teachers there they are all amazing.
thanks so much

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
But he is always at the centre and if you see him at the front desk or if he doesn't have a class you can just ask him if you want any clarification on anything and I'm sure he'll help you as much as possible.

Admonks

HSC
But he is always at the centre and if you see him at the front desk or if he doesn't have a class you can just ask him if you want any clarification on anything and I'm sure he'll help you as much as possible.
Thats really good to know, Ive heard he is a God at explanation which I will defo take the word for. Thank you so much I really appreciate it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)