Does any1 regret not bludging enough in yr 10?? (1 Viewer)

VuongstER_boi

HSC
Mann....I sooo regret not bludging enough in yr 10. I wish I could turn back time and be in yr 10 again .... It's so depressing wat lies ahead.. X_X !!!!!! ..... =(

ANy1 feel the same?...

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
You can't keep having regrets. Year 11 doesn't count towards your HSC unless of course you do maths then betwen 20%-30% of the HSC exam can include preliminary work. So although preliminary can help form the building blocks to HSC once over the marks are wiped and you start afresh in year 12 when everything counts so you can somewhat 'bludge' in preliminary. School isn't all about study it's more about learning how to balance your increasing responsibilities in life.

wynnedoze

HSC
I dont regret not bludging, but i do regret how much time i spent on assignments. I wish the work allowed you to work harder (like, harder topics), but you did less of it

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
VuongstER_boi said:
Mann....I sooo regret not bludging enough in yr 10. I wish I could turn back time and be in yr 10 again .... It's so depressing wat lies ahead.. X_X !!!!!! ..... =(

ANy1 feel the same?...
Itz yr11 foh fuk sakez.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well that's all well and good for you to say hopeles5ly because you have the benefit of hindsight, having done the preliminary and HSC. The OP doesn't so they won't realise this until they have the benefit of hindsight even with people telling them. I’m sure you didn’t try any less because it was preliminary.

cs01001

HSC
I regret stressing so much over the SC

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I bludged more than enough in Year 10. I was terrible. Assignments were almost always handed in a week late, even some SC assessments were late by one or two days. (I somehow managed to not lose any marks...go me.) There were about 4 essays that I never handed in too. Yes, I did more than my fair share of bludging. Can't say I regret not doing more.

I think regrets are stupid things, so what's the point in having them anyway? It's the past, who cares. Move on.

HSC
You still can! Just don't bludge too much because if you do you will pick up nasty habits that will not serve you well for year 12...thats wat happened to me anyway.

PrettyVacant

HSC
I wish I hadn't of bludged much in year 10. Bludging makes me feel really guilty.

Siddhartha

HSC
I recall all those days in year 10 when the other bludgers and I would jig classes (especialy english) and bludge off both classwork and homework. This has left me with some very, very bad study habits.

I completely regret it now in Yr 11.

Telekinetik

ça m'a fait du bien
HSC
PrettyVacant said:
I wish I hadn't of bludged much in year 10. Bludging makes me feel really guilty.
Word.

The due dates of assessments and exams are burnt inside of my brain (Damn, I would make the greatest nagging-parent ever).

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I feel guilty of not bludging enough ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)