Does Any1 Do Legal Studies By Dis Ed Or Have Problems With Dis Ed (1 Viewer)

KazzaG

HSC
hey everyone

im cassie i do legal studies from port mac at camden , it is crap, my teacher never replys and tells me when things r due which results in n,s and my school has done nothing about this , so on

does anyone else have problems with dis ed

IM CHANGING SCHOOLS BECAUSE OF THIS

HSC
i have two friends who do distsce ed from the same school but they do textiles and german and neither have problems with it. you probably just got a bad teacher which is a shame cos you obviously love legal studies if you're willing to move schools just to do it. legal is a great subject though and if i was in your position i'd move too

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
I did distance ed for Software Dev and Design through Karabar DEC, which is all the way down in Queanbeyan near Canberra. Yes, I live in Port Mac. It was terrible, but I ended up with 87, which isn't too bad.

HSC
i did distance ed in year 12 for food tech through camden high. i did better in distance ed in year 12 than when i did it at school in year 11 (i changed schools in year 12). my teacher was heaps helpful. we spoke every week and i always knew when stuff was due. i ended up with a high band 5.

clo-ree

HSC
I do Studies of religion 2 units through Karabar DEC they are useless...There is only two of us doing the course and they never send out work, our teacher is never reachable (yet every title page we receive says call if you need a hand) and our exam is next week. No idea what i should be studying for it because he wont pick up the phone.

ajdlinux

HSC
Ah, Karabar. Teachers never there when you need them. Lunchtime at 2pm. Fun.

(Oh, and some of them don't actually understand the subject.)

KazzaG

HSC
is just me , or shouldnt bos being doing something about it , yeh i go n awards for no reason basically, being told all diffrent things i havnt talken to my teacher once this year and on my work he write about 3 words very good

not complete etc it a joke ,

ajdlinux

HSC
I think you mean N warnings, not N awards.

I got one N warning from Karabar last year, but that was my fault for not actually submitting on time.

agua.fuego

HSC
I do all my subjects Distance Ed.

I used to do Spanish only at the start of the year, and I think that the only problem with me is sending it. Other than that it's easy, completely fine.

It does get a bit confusing when a whole heap of stuff comes at once, though - I began focusing on my assignments and forgot about the work, and hence... lots of catching up to do :(

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
i did japanese in year 11 and 1 term of year 12.

YEar 11 was great cause my teacher talked to me every week and used to come down every fortnight for my friend and I doing beginners and our other friend who did continuers she was fanatastic. Then i got a different teacher for year 12 and she was terrible never there when i need her. She used to ring the school wanting a phone lesson when i was in the middle of other classes never sent work out too me never marked anything. So i got the shits and dropped it so yeah.

P.S. i did it through the Open High School in Sydney (the work that they sent out was good and well planned out) when i did get work that is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)