does any body go on this forum?? (1 Viewer)

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
this forum is empty in comparison to the society and culture forum...may i ask why???

are you too busy studying??

p.s i am a bio student.

Last edited:

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
course not. studying sucks.

society and culture = filled with surveys the students want others to do as part of their assessment [that's just a guess, never been in there]

biology = smart students who need no help. ok, i'm being biased

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
table for 1 said:
course not. studying sucks.

society and culture = filled with surveys the students want others to do as part of their assessment [that's just a guess, never been in there]

biology = smart students who need no help. ok, i'm being biased
well i am a bio and society and culture student....its not all surveys it's pplz who have taken their heads out of the text book and actually decided to interact with humans! lol

bio is my only non-humanitarian style subject.
does anybody esle who does bio not do another science?(cause most of my class do another science)

malkin86

HSC
bio has plenty of humans in it... just you wait until Search 4 Better Health, you'll see lotsa humans then. ;)

I don't think the 05ers have discovered the bio forum yet, or if they have, they haven't gelled with the biologists from previous years yet. If you really wanna be keen, try posting in the To Infinity And Beyond!! subforum.

I did Geography (not sure if that counts under your definition) with Bio, and mainly did more people-oriented courses. Some people I knew did all 3 sciences, and english, and 3 or 4 unit maths... For me, that would be overkill, but for them, it was what they wanted to do. :D

Bio, for me, isn't about interacting with humans or textbooks - it's how life acts and interacts. It includes people, but isn't focussed on them.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I am the mod for both Biology and Scoiety and Culture. I don't might answering questions,
but yeah nothing much happens in the Bio forum.

IceBreaker

HSC
bio is enuff science for me, its alright but there some technical shit when they go into genes,the process of it and how they work, i have real problems with that

malkin86

HSC
Does modelling genetics help at all? Are you doing Genetics:Code Broken for your elective later on? Some of it is obscure, but I think the course tries to make it relevantish.

IceBreaker

HSC
errrr talking to me mate? my class is gonna do communication, yea that genectic stuff is really suss

Last edited:

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
i find the genetic and molecular side of bio much more interesting than the behaviour of animals and evolution, etc. but they all tie in together so meh...

i'm so glad that for bio, we'll be doing an option i actually would rather do. unlike my other subjects where they'll be boring options.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
white_spazzy said:
well i am a bio and society and culture student....its not all surveys it's pplz who have taken their heads out of the text book and actually decided to interact with humans! lol

bio is my only non-humanitarian style subject.
does anybody esle who does bio not do another science?(cause most of my class do another science)

I do Bio and that's ALL!

I didn't really want to do any other science! I really like Bio...

(I interact with humans; but there is never many people in this forum; so I stick to others! Don't want to be talking to myself do I now? :p )

Last edited by a moderator:

HQ_BUDDY

malkin86 said:
Some people I knew did all 3 sciences, and english, and 3 or 4 unit maths... For me, that would be overkill, but for them, it was what they wanted to do. :D
Hey i do that

Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Adv. English, Ext English,3 Unit Maths. though im in yr 11 so i onloy have 12 units (lol i dropped modern history, i hated that course).
and yes malkin it i kinda an overkill but hey "its want i want to do".
I LOVE SCIENCE

HQBUDDY

P.s. Im on here now, ppl dont post. come on prelimmers come on bio :eek:

azn_spirit

...messed up...
HSC
Hey, I used come here heaps to see what other biology ppl were up to...damn has died down alot since last year, rarely come here now. Cmon Bio ppl...liven up!

And hey, I did Maths 4u , Adv Eng, Bio and Phyz, close enough =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)