Does a girl look more beautiful when she's in love? (1 Viewer)

Does a girl look better when she is in love?

• Yes

Votes: 48 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 24 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HSC
umm i dont think so
i however believe she may look more happy
and the person she is on love with may find her more beutiful
y do u ask????

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
sometimes

maybe she feels better about herself, and hence behaves in a more 'beautiful' fashion

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
.:AmBeR.SmItH:. said:
umm i dont think so
i however believe she may look more happy
and the person she is on love with may find her more beutiful
y do u ask????
because i used to feel beautiful :)

but then, i wasn't in love. so what the heck am I talking about? hahah

ok seriously it's because i think girls do look prettier when they are in love..and I mean in love and the person they love actually likes them back.

tussitussa

HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
um correlation does not imply causation yo

in love = happy = face is 'glowing' = more beautiful. yah?
yup.. one can easily tell whether a girl is in love

i can tell whether a guy has a gf too

how? see how he behaves when you talk to him first.

Bainesy

HSC
tussitussa said:
yup.. one can easily tell whether a girl is in love

i can tell whether a guy has a gf too

how? see how he behaves when you talk to him first.
No offense but your clearly a nutter. You think that the behaviour of when you talk to a guy can tell you his relationship status? Thats absurd, and the fact that you cannot see this is very worrying

Your whole theory is based on the fact that men behave differently when they are single compared to when they are not. Except there is a flaw in this logic, and its quite big, gargantuan big. men are all different, they behave differently. Your 'ability' to judge the relationship status is effectively classing male behaviour as homogenous when they are clearly not.

furthermore, you cannot make decisions based on behavioural actions without first establishing behavioural standards. What this means is that if you dont know how a person acts all the time, you cannot claim that they are acting differently when you first meet them.

Its like if you get a new parrot, and it bites you the first time you try to pet it or touch it. You cannot claim that the parrot is very aggressive and will bite anyone. Why? Cause you have only just got the bloody animal. How do you know that it bites everyone? Maybe the parrot just doesnt like you. Maybe it thought you were trying to hurt it. Maybe it thought you were food. The point is, you dont fucking know why so you cant class the one time the parrot bit you as aggressive.

Had to tear you down. We live in the world of reality, not make believe. If you go around thinking that you can do things like tell the relationship status of men, then you will inevitably fall for much largers frauds, like psychic BS or astrology

girls may look more beautiful when in love, they may not also. Its impossible to quantify or measure in anyway. And dozens of other things affect the beauty of a woman, not purely her emotional status

lala2

Banned
HSC
Agree with you there Bainesy. A girl I met I didn't think she'd be in a relationship, but she was, and it had been going for a year when I met. Like, she really acted like a single girl. Not slutty or whatever, but just her general aura was that of singleness. And "apparently" I'm one of those people who you can't really tell whether I'm in a relationship or not (and for the record have never been in one).

Go figure.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
what? hell no, if a girl is in love she looks uninteresting and boring. Nah not really, but in love or not has no real bearing on someones looks. If you have noticed some sort of correlation its probably due to another factor, i.e she is happier so smiles more, looks more approachable etc, or she feels confident enough to talk to anyone so comes off as really friendly = more attractive...i dunno

studentcheese

HSC
Yeah, a girl's eyes will look warmer plus she will control her looks.

HSC
tussitussa said:
what do u think?
it's the confidence thing that gets me lol.
i find it that women who have partners have alot more confidence.
i find that extremely attractive.

lol.

agree with me?

or i guess, that's just me lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)