Documenting: Reflection Statement (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
Thanks. I'm going to fail it though. I'm still awake, and I haven't studied for it at all. I've been too busy with my MW.

alayenay

HSC
My reflection statement is sucking a fat wang at the moment. Talking about a whole lot of research you haven't done can be a bother.

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
I thought I was gonna be staying up all night long doing my RS tonight, but I showed it to my teacher today and to my suprise, he said it was very impressive. There are a few words that I'm going to change, but that's it.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssss

katesaurus

HSC
good on ya.
ive gotta finish writing my mw haha
and add the finishing touches to my journal and rs

Insouciance

HSC
Thankfully, I have the rest of the week off, so I plan to stay up till whatever hour it takes me to be satisfied with my journal, work and RS and then get up at 6:45 to get it bound in time, come home, sleep and then start on the Visual Art MW.

Good luck to anyone! And at this late stage: when in doubt, just follow your interpretation of the guidelines! :)

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
I just had a _major_ scare. I did my reflection statement with subtitles... should I not? It's in report format, right?

J

jhakka

It's up to you. It's definitely not my call, since I'm not qualified to make that kind of decision for you.

Have you talked to your teacher? What does he/she think? Their opinion is more valid than mine.

If you're happy with it as it is, and you think it covers the dot points, the hold onto it. I have seen some Reflection Statements that have a paragaph on point 1, then one on point 2, etc. I don't know how well they were marked, but you should be aware that different people tackle and structure their Reflection Statement in different ways.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Hmmm.. *frets* Well, my teacher had to choose to go away from the school for the last 3 days, and only comes back tomorrow. So he's a big fat lump of uselessness.

Y'know, I think I'm gunna keep the report. It just feels right, and it lets me organise myself properly.

J

jhakka

Thread closed.

Lynn and I want to do some work on this forum, including fresh threads for the Assessments. Stay tuned.

Justin

J

jhakka

This thread has been reopened until we can get a new one going. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

case88

HSC
haha, score, a reflection statement thread. i need a very stupid question answered: what is the difference (or is there one) between the "intent" of the major work and the "purpose" of the major work. these aspects have been mentioned separately in the guidelines, so i'm not sure... what's the difference?

Dio-Rama

HSC
could it be that hte intent is what it is meant to be, and thepurpose is what the story is meant to show, what idea ia behind it, the concept.
thats a very good question, coz otherwise i have no idea

Nick_R

Master of my Domain
HSC
666_blessings said:
The reflection is the hardest bit of the ee2 course. Even harder than the actual major because it's nowhere near as interesting.
you can MAKE it interesting ;)

...I havn't actually started mine yet, but thanks for all the pointers here - I've got trials for the next two weeks so I'll prob write it up as soon as they r over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)