Doctor certificate (1 Viewer)

qazwsxedc123

HSC
my friend which is a retard, will not be sitting the trial test tmrow coz he feels he will fail. the whole year his given 6 doctor certificates for late assessments

if he doesn't sit the test tmrow and gives a doctor certificate the next day will he be given zero or he has do the trial test tmrow

qazwsxedc123

HSC
but what if he's not sick and just brings the certificate the next day will they investigate it
coz this done 6 times now

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
The school should have a policy and if all they require is a doctor's certificate then he will be fine - regardless of how often he brings them in or how genuinely sick he is.

emilyjay

HSC
If he brings a doctors certificate it is seen as legitimate and he will be given extra time RE:school's policies on that area.
The doctor's certificate will have a date of action for which he is unable to do activities, and if there are exams in this period it will be decided he cannot sit them and they will probably be rescheduled or he may get an estimate...

photastic

HSC
my friend which is a retard, will not be sitting the trial test tmrow coz he feels he will fail. the whole year his given 6 doctor certificates for late assessments

if he doesn't sit the test tmrow and gives a doctor certificate the next day will he be given zero or he has do the trial test tmrow
You are a very nice friend. Hope we can be friends one day too :eek:

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

That is cheating

He can't back out of shit in life or find the easy way out because he doesn't feel ready.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
That is cheating

He can't back out of shit in life or find the easy way out because he doesn't feel ready.
Agreed doesn't seem fair on the rest of the cohort sitting the exam...

HSC
People like that piss me off! Taking the day of the exam off, and then most likely asking people whats in the test and studying for that, then rocking up to school with a bullshit doctors certificate

photastic

HSC
If it was a maths exam and I was a teacher, i'd make the exam as hard as sy123's marathon questions and they can do that exam instead :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)