Do you want to organise a meet? (1 Viewer)

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
i think it's see-ent-i-argh :D

because when it's raining and you're walking across the lawn and you step in mud you say aaaargh

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
don't make fun of him, just because he does law

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
isn't it c-en-tee-arh like that all the hard sounds
um. i know a nice place to meet. on top of scientia; no one will be there. entrance from either near the mechanical building (mechatronics). or from the scientia lawn:D lol

its nice place good views what not; and best of all, there no-one there perfect place for a BOS meetup

smittenkitten

Poopinator
That's a stark contrast Sunny...UNSW used to look so ugly! :p I think the funniest pic is Anzac Pde where there was some pizzahut looking building and those car yards....then suddenly out of nowhere it's a huge block of ugly apartments :D

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
That pizzahut was THE BEST one there.

Can't believe it got taken down! Because they had all you can eat there and it was cheap. Was AWESOME.

Back at that time a few metres away from pizza hut was macdonalds. Then when pizzahut got taken they, they moved that macdonalds a few metres closer and demolished the old maccas.

WTF ???

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Ragerunner
That pizzahut was THE BEST one there.

Can't believe it got taken down! Because they had all you can eat there and it was cheap. Was AWESOME.

Back at that time a few metres away from pizza hut was macdonalds. Then when pizzahut got taken they, they moved that macdonalds a few metres closer and demolished the old maccas.

WTF ???
LoL- did they close down, bcoz ppl. kept on rorting the "all u can eat" deals? :D

sunny

meh.
HSC
I just find it quite amazing there was so much change in the last 14 years.

For starters, the two most obvious things are the Red Centre and the Quad building. Obviously it takes alot of time to build something like those things. I would imagine UNSW would've been under constant reconstruction over the last 10 years!

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Yeah, imagine what UNSW will look like when us became grandads and grandmas.. cloaked buildings, floating buildings, underground buildings, moving buildings..

Just wish there'll still be some trees :p

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
We'd probably get nuked by the time we get to grandads'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)