Do you think they will? (1 Viewer)

tamtheman

HSC
Do you think for family or consumers that both questions will be about an issue?

tamtheman

HSC
Oh damn, I can't even write an essay on one specific issue. Like how do you even do that? I don't have enough info

Tink

HSC
I understand that. But like I'm talking about only being able to write about 1 specific issue for a question
You can talk about one specific issue for a question. Like, idk, credit. "How does law reform aid consumers rights with regard to credit" or something like that, I don't know. But, you can answer that question in a fair bit of depth. You've got tribunals and courts and legislation and cases and all those good legal studies things.

One of my in-class essay tasks was with particular regard to one contemporary issue, and everyone managed to write a decent amount.

Plus, as people have said, the questions will be generic, probably a theme or a challenge.

Myans

HSC
They will never write an exam that has two options questions specifying one syllabus dot point.

tamtheman

HSC
So both questions won't be on one particular issue? Such as for family one question on same sex relationships and the other on care and protection of children. So it won't happen?

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC
Why would they ask about an issue again this year if they did last year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)