Do you think i'll get busted up for making up my related texts? (1 Viewer)

Will I get owned?

• Yes, yes you will!

Votes: 34 43.6%
  • Most definitely not.

Votes: 44 56.4%

• Total voters

*ashlea*

HSC
yeah, journey texts are everywhere- i reckon if everybody thought about it they'd realise that they probably dont even need to search 4 new related texts cos they've already watched, read, listened to, saw something that would be just fine 2 use..

HSC
N/A
nope - it helps if you say that the text is like in another language [if you understand any that is] :) ... not that i've tried it before, lol

HSC
N/A
chooky_girl26 said:
Me personally... i think u will get caught.. there are hundreads of markers for it... they will know every possible text and know ever thing about it... if not they will look it up. I know this... our teachers have told us they look up every unfamiliar text and find if it is real or not. Cheat and make em up... u'll get not as many marks as someone who followed the rules. They know the texts... the answers must refer to the texts... they know if u know the text intametly or not.... lying gets u no where. CHEATER
dude, you gotta learn to relax and have a lil more faith!
it works .. and it's a real charmer too! :) lol

just outta curiousity, what if your related material that you chose is something that you or one of your mates has created - then that wouldnt necessarily be lying, nor would it be cheating.. would it?

Danoz The Great

HSC
Sar_28 said:
if you know what your talking about then whoz gonna know??? but seriously, would it be that hard to just find a few related texts??? :)
Because my ORT was the world's best.

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Best way to get owned: revealing your intentions to a board full of students and teachers.

Estel

Tutor
HSC
Anyone who needs to make up a text is not going to be good enough to attract attention; ergo, you will get away with it.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Trev said:
if u good at bullshittin, i doubt they're guna research thousands of related texts!
I agree; but I wouldn't recommend it for the actual HSC exam! The markers are pretty experienced and if you don't sound convincing enough; they WILL check up on your stuff! :uhhuh:

Good luck anyway! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)