• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Do you think i should go for 4 unit maths? (1 Viewer)

leebanana

HSC
Well i'm doing 3 unit at the moment and i must say i'm not doing that great at all... but i haven't been studying to be fair. In the last few years i have mainly been just coasting and getting easy 85%'s and 90%'s and this year i haven't been studying that much for 3 unit and i'm only getting like 76% and 61%. I reckon i COULD do 4 unit, i would obviously have to pick up my game for the rest of year 11 and get 95'5 by studying heaps and heaps.. but i think it's possible. What do you guys think? also, if anybody has done 4 unit or is undertaking it, is it THAT hard? my mum told me the concepts in 4 unit are insane to understand. i would probably be willing to put in 2 hours of maths a DAY, allocating other time to study for other subjects

badquinton304

HSC
It's not that hard its awesome, esp. if you like maths. Do your best this yeaar and see how you go, then if you do well, do 4 unit and you can be a hero.

HSC
Uni Grad
also if you're intelligent you could try to make yourself with a gut feeling that you 'get it' within every formula and stuff :p

4U can be relieved with a bit of your intelligence but hard work still takes up the majority of the backbone...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)