Do you think CSSA 2003 easy? (1 Viewer)

Do you think 3u maths CSSA 2003 was easy?

• YES

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • NO

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
Although i did the 2003 independant this year and got a mere 90% for it, i did the CSSA 2003 recently in full 2 hours and real exam conditions, and got 86%.
my friends argued that the paper was dead set difficult. I disagree

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
the cssa03 trials were hard, if you were comparing them to cssa02 and 01 papers because the two previous papers were dead easy, that is why everyone thinks the 03 paper is hard.....

i find the paper challenging but not difficult, i just ran out of time because i had to fix up my dam errors and lost heap of marks...

VanCarBus, for someone who does 4u, of cause it won't be difficult for you but if you were talkin to the 2u/3u people i think some of them would say that this was the hardest paper ever, some of the 2u/3u people at my school got like low 20% some dropped 3u because of this exam....

LadyMoon

HSC
CSSA trials 2003 was the EASIEST trial i have see so far!
it is so unlike a CSSA trials.

I got Question 7 with 40mins to spare!

I go to a public school and reckon our test was WAY harder geez!

Last edited:

Rahul

Dead Member
i think it was relatively easy, even though my mark was terrible, i think people could go well in it.

Ifrit

i agree with Rahul, however i only managed 86, lots of silly mistakes though....missed out one tiny bit in the projectile question{ x"=V(t-10)^2 }, which screwed the rest of it. but...it opens up ur mind :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)