Do you take prelim seriously (1 Viewer)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
MY yearlies are weeks 6 to 7. Really gay.

onigiri

HSC
yeh i do. i feel the pressure and everything but i've just become so sick of cramming that currently i don't give a damn. but seriously... I DO TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!! and oh... my yearlys are in week 8.

toryn

Queen of Failure
HSC
Trev said:
mine r the last 2 weeks of term, prelim's the biggest bludge too - i basically do only an hour or less hw a night just hope im not this slack for hsc :)
I don't do any work, and I don't mean that in the typical selective school 'I don't do any work/study' way. I mean, I don't study (except for 10 minutes or so of pretend studying before jap exams), I don't do homework (except during the class it's due for), and I have many assignments overdue... due first day of TERM 2. I do assessments the night before. I expect that I will be this slack for the hsc, I don't pretend to think that I can change anymore. Just enjoy (??) the ride.

Nice icon, btw. The Strokes rock.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
pcx_demolition017 said:
do u start hsc work in week 8 then?
I think so, mostly. Either way I don't care - I'll be doing HSC work. I mean, what would be the point in going over prelim stuff, besides the small bits that are used in the HSC?

Heh. But my SDD teacher has left and he didn't really teach us anything, so there's nothing to study for. We'll be getting the equivalent of free periods for that, and we've finished the physics and religion courses, so... the equivalent of about 3.5 times the normal amount of free periods which I can devote to study.

afta???

HSC
u actually study in frees???
i should learn to do that than to waste mine

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I started in week 3. I bring the dot points to school and write study notes answering them, not skipping any. If I have time, I also prettify these on a computer.

My library where we have our frees has a room which is sound-proofed and like a voting booth, where each booth is completely cut off and isolated from another. I go to these booths to study, since it means no distractions.

afta???

HSC
Slide Rule said:
My library where we have our frees has a room which is sound-proofed and like a voting booth, where each booth is completely cut off and isolated from another. I go to these booths to study, since it means no distractions.
sound proofed?? such a dedicated library...ours is totally open n itz always the librarian who is shouting
i wonder wat happens in these rooms other than studying?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
God, I hope not. This is one of those horrible all-boys schools, so... uhg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)