Do you look older than you really are? (1 Viewer)

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
yea they cant see the youthful face beneath :(

i was also once mistaken for a man, what a self esteem blow

enthused

HSC
im 18, but the majority of people think im younger,
like 15 or 16
except for that time in frankfurt airport (germany), some guy thought i worked at the airport when i was looking for the toilets...i guess that would mean he thought i was in my 20s or something.. he was actually really surprised

"hi do you where ___ is"
"um no, i dont work here" (and i really need to pee)
"what?! so you dont work at the airport??"
"no"

but the (qantas) flight attendants still dont offer any alcohol to me

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
I always get comments about my age. I look 14~15 but I'm almost 18.

evil_kitten

HSC
i'm 17
i find that older people tend to think i look older and younger guys (but not girls) tend to think i look younger.
i have a 9 yr old brother and people constantly think i'm his mum
we went skiing last year and half the people in the lodge thought i was his mum D:
(even some REALLY hot guys a couple years older than me)
and i always get really dirty looks when i go pick him up from school. his damn school is full of soccer mums

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
i'm 17
i find that older people tend to think i look older and younger guys (but not girls) tend to think i look younger.
i have a 9 yr old brother and people constantly think i'm his mum
we went skiing last year and half the people in the lodge thought i was his mum D:
(even some REALLY hot guys a couple years older than me)
and i always get really dirty looks when i go pick him up from school. his damn school is full of soccer mums
you are 17 and people think your 9 year old brother is your kid? YOU must look really old and/or act very motherly. :D I know of a few like you keke :)

Dirty looks from people? They don't even know you, they can't go on and assume things. Oh well :)

evil_kitten

HSC
you are 17 and people think your 9 year old brother is your kid? YOU must look really old and/or act very motherly. :D I know of a few like you keke :)

Dirty looks from people? They don't even know you, they can't go on and assume things. Oh well :)
yeah i know. i think its the motherly thing, i tend to be the one to take care of my brother a lot.
and yeah, sometimes i just wanna scream "i didnt have a kid when i was 7 you fuckwits" but that aint gonna help much..
and i dont really mind too much atm. except that i feel old somtimes. but i generally get along better with people older than me, so it would be a bit weird if i looked heaps younger.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
yeah i know. i think its the motherly thing, i tend to be the one to take care of my brother a lot.
and yeah, sometimes i just wanna scream "i didnt have a kid when i was 7 you fuckwits" but that aint gonna help much..
and i dont really mind too much atm. except that i feel old somtimes. but i generally get along better with people older than me, so it would be a bit weird if i looked heaps younger.
Motherly thing yeap, bingo! Well you are a good sister then not like me I find my 13 year old brother really annoying and i hardly show i care about him but deep inside i do care..if that made any sense..
Just to let you know there has been a case in history where a 5 year old girl gave birth..believe was a Cuban girl if i recall.
DO you pick up your brother in your school uniform? if so that could explain a few things :lol:..
I feel young :), but i don't know if i actually look young.. :(

yes if you are gonna be the type to hang around with peeps much older than yourself it would be weird if you looked heaps younger yeap!!!!

evil_kitten

HSC
Motherly thing yeap, bingo! Well you are a good sister then not like me I find my 13 year old brother really annoying and i hardly show i care about him but deep inside i do care..if that made any sense..
Just to let you know there has been a case in history where a 5 year old girl gave birth..believe was a Cuban girl if i recall.
DO you pick up your brother in your school uniform? if so that could explain a few things :lol:..
I feel young :), but i don't know if i actually look young.. :(

yes if you are gonna be the type to hang around with peeps much older than yourself it would be weird if you looked heaps younger yeap!!!!
oh dont worry, i find my brother realy annoying too. and we have a lot of fights. but in the end our mum is at work a fair bit and she needs our support (shes very sick) and his dad (my step dad- my brothers rly my half brother) is an asshole. so we need eachother.
he almost cried when mum told him i might be moving out next year :'(
nah, his school is the other side of our house, so i generally am not wearing school uniform. but i have occasionally, and get even more dirty looks when i'm down at the k-2 end of the school..
shit, a 5 year old? wow thats hell creepy
you probably do look young
lol yeah, and i would look soo out of place with my bf if i looked 15 or something

arumisan

HSC
i turned 18 a couple of days ago - and when it comes to the age issue, it's kinda interstering, most people don't put an age on me, however, i do have a sister who a year younger, and when we go out, meet family friends and stuff, they always think my sister is the older one :p
i think i look my age, and most people are pretty accurate giving it a +/- 2 years. In one case though, when i was 16 or so, my new step aunt came over to australiah to meet us, and she thought i was 21! i guess she's the only one who's been off, so no big deal.

bryanrisk

HSC
N/A
An most important and vital tip to over come this aging problem, without this no medicine would work effecitively for you. This is leave any stress due to aging and feel yourself normal and having beutiful personality.
I hope this advice would successfully work for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)