Do you have a Crap english teacher? (1 Viewer)

DO YOU HAVE A CRAP ENGLISH TEACHER?

• Oh my god.. my english teacher is the WORST

Votes: 79 35.1%
  • my english teacher is o'rite.

Votes: 41 18.2%
  • my english teacher is #1

Votes: 88 39.1%
  • give me some candy now!

Votes: 17 7.6%

• Total voters

Aeolior

HSC
LOL.... well personally I havent really had her.. but heard that she was just as shocking and critical in english as Mrs. Stark..

Ack, at least u got a good englsih advanced teacher, I have like stark.. omg.. its like a total nightmare.. I learn more stuff from books and study notes from hsc students than her..

Aeolior

HSC
Lol, omg.

Stark is the worst, once when I had her in year 9 or something, some girl rushed into our door, and swore at mrs stark. lolz, I kinda now know y.

>< seriously, having stark as your english advanced teacher, its your worst nightmare, and she gave A to a person who didnt even answer the essay question, and the only reason she gave A was because that person had a "good essay structure" seriously, soo lame ><

Thornhill is best.. ouch, I got enx speech tomorrow. Gluck with your speech as well ^^

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
our teacher rocks my socks! shes heaps good, she really knows her subject and ways to get our class interested. and cos i have her for both extension courses its even better cos we really get to knowq her and all that...

BuNdYgAl

HSC
i have the same teacher for 2unit and 3unit. she's great!!! not as good as my techer in Lismore, but still not too bad! it sux that you guys have crap teachers! students only really benefit from a subject where they really like a teacher

nikkiisoverit

a something member
Far North Coast of NSW....luvly and warm..most of
HSC
BuNdYgAl said:
i have the same teacher for 2unit and 3unit. she's great!!! not as good as my techer in Lismore, but still not too bad! it sux that you guys have crap teachers! students only really benefit from a subject where they really like a teacher
i hav the same teacher for 2 and 3 unit i think that shes good probably cos we get on well. she is retiring after next year only cos she wanted our class.made us feel special...plus she was on the markers last year so she tells us what she looks for so that we improve..

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
My English teacher is probally the best teacher ive ever had in 13 years of schooling.....

Hes is also teh Head of the English Dept. lol but go off in tangents we usually do haha such a hoot he is. One minute he will be offering his insights into Imaginative Journeys, and the next hes paying out his neighbours and our school headmaster.

He also enjoys paying out the board of studies every now and then, "The femo-nazi bos in their floral dresses" :p But thats true i suppose...

nikkiisoverit

a something member
Far North Coast of NSW....luvly and warm..most of
HSC
isnt it great how sum teachers specially english go off on tangents? and that they bag out the board of studies is even better......lol

Deus said:
My English teacher is probally the best teacher ive ever had in 13 years of schooling.....

Hes is also teh Head of the English Dept. lol but go off in tangents we usually do haha such a hoot he is. One minute he will be offering his insights into Imaginative Journeys, and the next hes paying out his neighbours and our school headmaster.

He also enjoys paying out the board of studies every now and then, "The femo-nazi bos in their floral dresses" :p But thats true i suppose...

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
our teacher gives us the photocopy of a TITLE of a chapter of say criticisms in module B and mumbles something about 10% of a book - copyright laws

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
My Extension English teacher is outstanding, she teaches us so well, but at the same time the lessons aren't a monotonous lecture-fest, they are often really interesting and fun :) woooo

dorothygale

HSC
i've got the same teacher for 2, 3 & 4 unit, she's a champ. it's been ages since she did advanced (i think) and this year is the 1st time she's done 3 & 4 unit, so she's hugely excited about everything we study. i guess maybe we're disadvantaged coz she's never taught it b4, but when we're sitting around crapping on about retreat from the global or something, she gets just as in2 it as we do, thinking up new ways to look at it etc. she's so involved it's scary. she's saved my skin many a time tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)