Do you guys go into an exam feeling confident or blank ? (1 Viewer)

kietkiet

HSC
I usually walk into an exam knowing about 70-80% of the content and i'm always in a sort of blank state ..

How do you guys feel walking into an exam ?

P.s. A 70-77 Raw mark in Business Studies is a band 5 right ?

johnny_boy12

HSC
Uni Grad
I usually walk into an exam knowing about 70-80% of the content and i'm always in a sort of blank state ..

Normally you should never worry about being blank in the head because if you've really understood the content you wouldn't need to feel blank. Then again if your struggling with something just think to yourself that the whole state is struggling with you.
I cannot easily determine if that mark will get you a band 5 but from last years result i believe anything below 80% for business is scaling you down to a band 4. But then again the BOS may set a hard exam hence making the cut offs difficult to predict. Hope that's good enough motivation:) to encourage you to smash the Business test!

kietkiet

HSC
Normally you should never worry about being blank in the head because if you've really understood the content you wouldn't need to feel blank. Then again if your struggling with something just think to yourself that the whole state is struggling with you.
I cannot easily determine if that mark will get you a band 5 but from last years result i believe anything below 80% for business is scaling you down to a band 4. But then again the BOS may set a hard exam hence making the cut offs difficult to predict. Hope that's good enough motivation:) to encourage you to smash the Business test!
Dude ... we were born on the same day ._.

-high 5s-

HSC
Think of it this way, sir.
The more you stress, the more marks you lose.
The less you stress, and more confident you are in an exam the more ease you will undergo through the exam.
I always walk in confident, even if I don't think I won''t do well, just relax and think of it as another exam, after all it is...

Hope this helps :)

SuperMike96

HSC
77% raw should scale to a mid-high band 5 judging by the raw marks database.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Think of it this way, sir.
The more you stress, the more marks you lose.
The less you stress, and more confident you are in an exam the more ease you will undergo through the exam.
I always walk in confident, even if I don't think I won''t do well, just relax and think of it as another exam, after all it is...

Hope this helps :)
Not for me...

The less i stress, the less i give a shit.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

If that's u in the pic ur hot.

Anyway, It's just after reading time where they say "Now you may begin" I freak out a little. The first step is always the hardest. But once I've started I'm fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)