Do you get given a scrap piece of paper to work out multiple choice answers? (1 Viewer)

Makematics

HSC
Wrong. Everything handed in gets looked at by markers.
Lol no but if youre using it for multiple choice working, then just dont write your student number it. And in any case, our supervisors collect "unused writing booklets" at the end. But when i gave them my MC working booklet, they took it and it most definitely wont be marked. And the number of extra writing booklets on my green sheet was still correct.

BOSBOY

HSC
N/A
Lol no but if youre using it for multiple choice working, then just dont write your student number it. And in any case, our supervisors collect "unused writing booklets" at the end. But when i gave them my MC working booklet, they took it and it most definitely wont be marked. And the number of extra writing booklets on my green sheet was still correct.
Like I said, unused (blank) booklets are returned to stock. ANYTHING with student writing must be sent to the marking centre. The supervisors don't get to decide anything in between. If they do anything to the contrary they are not following the rules given to them.

Makematics

HSC
Like I said, unused (blank) booklets are returned to stock. ANYTHING with student writing must be sent to the marking centre. The supervisors don't get to decide anything in between. If they do anything to the contrary they are not following the rules given to them.
Do you work for the board or something? Um they usually collect the other booklets and probably DO send them off to the BoS, but how the fk are they gonna be marked if there is no dame student number??

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Do you work for the board or something? Um they usually collect the other booklets and probably DO send them off to the BoS, but how the fk are they gonna be marked if there is no dame student number??
He never said anything about marking. He said anything which has writing on it must be sent to the marking centre, which is correct.

Makematics

HSC
He never said anything about marking. He said anything which has writing on it must be sent to the marking centre, which is correct.
Ok well i wrote some scrap working in a booklet and didnt write my student number it, as did many others at my school. These booklets were collected separately to our other booklets, so they have no way of knowing who it belongs to. What are they gonna do with that shit?

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Ok well i wrote some scrap working in a booklet and didnt write my student number it, as did many others at my school. These booklets were collected separately to our other booklets, so they have no way of knowing who it belongs to. What are they gonna do with that shit?
Don't know lol. When I asked my supervisor if I can take my scrap paper home he said 'nah you must hand it in just in case you need something re-checked' or something along those lines. It didn't even have my student number on it as well :/

Makematics

HSC
Don't know lol. When I asked my supervisor if I can take my scrap paper home he said 'nah you must hand it in just in case you need something re-checked' or something along those lines. It didn't even have my student number on it as well :/
Oh yeh i meant we couldnt take it home either. They collect it, but it wont be marked. I think they dont want you to take them home in
case you do some dodgy shit like writing an entire english essay in the extra booklets and sneaking it in :/ idk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)