Do you feel confident about achieving the UAI which you are aiming for? (1 Viewer)

Do you feel confident about achieving the UAI which you are aiming for?

• Yes

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
yep its definitely the long wait which is eatin us up inside ... but soon, soon we will find closure or utter despair, hopefully not the latter

and the hsc-markers are getting paid extra for marking

chait

Originally posted by flyin'
yep its definitely the long wait which is eatin us up inside ... but soon, soon we will find closure or utter despair, hopefully not the latter

and the hsc-markers are getting paid extra for marking
tho it's possible to have both utter despair and closure

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
I'm not thinknng about the results I get in two weeks time. I just go to the beach everyday so I don't think about it :D :D

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ultimate
I just go to the beach everyday so I don't think about it :D :D
you are damn lucky ... i wish i had a beach nearby ... oh well ...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by !meeee!
even if i keep busy there are those moments of "omg only two more weeks aghhhhhh!" that keep creeping up on me
doesnt it alway ... silently when your minding your own business and then the little voice in the back of your head - "what am i going to get" ...

!meeee!

melbourne during uni- sydney during holidays
Originally posted by flyin'

doesnt it alway ... silently when your minding your own business and then the little voice in the back of your head - "what am i going to get" ...
and they're usually joined by the voices that go "you're aiming too high" or "you're going to be disappointed" or "why didn't i work harder?" sigh...
oh well, i'll hopefully just get drunk enough the night before so the harsh reality doesn't set in when i get my results

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by !meeee!

and they're usually joined by the voices that go "you're aiming too high" or "you're going to be disappointed" or "why didn't i work harder?" sigh...
oh well, i'll hopefully just get drunk enough the night before so the harsh reality doesn't set in when i get my results
dont you wish you can fast forward time, sometimes ... and pause or slow down other times ...

this is one of those times when i wish it was fast forwarded at 32 speed

kaseita

this thread is depressing

but so is the waiting.

don't worry, not much time now. there's what, only another 2 weeks. its not so bad. we're already 2/3rds of the way there, from the end of the hsc

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
well excluding 2day theres 12 days for da hsc result and 13 days for UAI

not long just don't think bout it.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by da_best
well excluding 2day theres 12 days for da hsc result and 13 days for UAI

not long just don't think bout it.
something which you should realise is ... easier said than done ...

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
something which you should realise is ... easier said than done ...
Not really, if you do other things like playing a sport or getting some part time work you will be less inclined to think about your results because you won't have time to.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A

Not really, if you do other things like playing a sport or getting some part time work you will be less inclined to think about your results because you won't have time to.
but our current preoccupation of postin ... means that we cant avoid the harsh realites of result ...

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
I'm scared I'm going to screw up big time in one exam or the other. The lack of confidence probably also stems from not working to the max but then I think to myself... its the FIRST term of y12... I don't want to burn out already so I try to work consistently.

Overshoot

Don't worry InfiniteQ. I'm in the same boat as you. I screwed my first maths exam, but the careers advisor said it won't make a difference to my ranking come the end of year 12 (ie: my predicted UAI still stands). :)

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Talk about coincidence... I just screwed up my maths exam too! So what's this about your predicted UAI? Did you work that out yourself?

Last edited:

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
[
but our current preoccupation of postin ... means that we cant avoid the harsh realites of result ...
hmm I suppose.

/ btw, how do you post someone else's quote and have their name accompany their quote . For example, originally posted by ultimate?

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
[

hmm I suppose.

/ btw, how do you post someone else's quote and have their name accompany their quote . For example, originally posted by ultimate?
Use the quote button placed lower right of the person's msg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)