Do you feel confident about achieving the UAI which you are aiming for? (1 Viewer)

Do you feel confident about achieving the UAI which you are aiming for?

• Yes

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters

chait

Do you feel confident about achieving the UAI which you are aiming for?

Zenithliza

I'm a classic burn out case. I just lost the power and will to work anymore about a month ago... so sad... bye bye good uai.

kaseita

yes
but maybe that's because everyone else is telling me that I'm going to :p
but hey, the best thing about it, is that I won't even be near australia, or a phone, when the UAI comes out! so I won't know what I get til later...much later...if all goes to plan...:D

its a good thing that I burnt out at the beginning of the year, not after though. very happy bout that.

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
:p

My basic goal is too low, I'll probably overachieve it easily at the rate I'm going... (80UAI)
The real shocker would be my ideal target. I think I will just reach it, but that may not be the case.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
BJ, a person of your intellect aiming for an 80 UAI is inconceivable...but I guess its better to underestimate, to avoid disappointment rite?

I dont think I can get wat I originally intended, but im still feeling ok to get over 90 UAI...but that depends if I can "rape" Economics on wednesday (which i think i can, its my best and most favourite subject)

Ozz^E

hmmm...good question. My goal in relation to the universities admission index underwent turbulent change towards end of yr 11/start of yr 12. I f my memeory serves me correctly it was round mid-term one when (after playng round with lazseeker quite a bit) i decided to aim high...to go for the top uai possible and with that came the decision to do english adv. again (which i had done in yr 11 and missed out on a band 6 by 2 marks). And so far the objective IS still on target. I kept goals for individual subs higher then wat lazseeker required so i am expecting to see my goal succeed come the end of december(god-willing).

:)

Im aiming for 95 since my prediction from school was 92.....

sofar everythingsgood except IPT which i screwed up.. but my maths and SDD looks good ...+ english is pretty good too..so...i just need to do CHEM and get around 80+

bex

HSC
Well i really have no idea.. im aiming for mid- high 80's.... people say i will get it but i dont think i will... the lazseeker said im around that mark.... ooooohhhh i dont know! im part of the mtv generation we neither feel highs nor lows! (thankyou lisa simpson)

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
prolly...

the mark im looking for has kinda dropped over the past year ~~ but we'll just see what the little UAI man says.......
and also, see how i go tomorrow in CHEM............

Jin-17

its the damn business that makes me so unsure about things. So many people left during the test, i wonder what the mean and state average would be than. Anyone know at all by any chance?
I am hoping for anything over 82 and my parents wouldn't see me for a month than.:D

Last edited:

EXA BOY

is there anyone like me who have no idea at all about what i should be hoping for??? i put fair marks into the lazseeker and it reckons ill get like 94 but i think thats lying cause if i got that u can all come round 2 my house for a party hehehehe in my mind i reckon low to high 80s id be happy with..... but when it all comes down to it i didnt waste my yr12 year so whatever i get i dont really care cause i havent got any regrets except one..... and that is that i didnt get 2 hang out with my friends as much as i wanted 2..... but what did i expect ehehehehe

Jin-17

I have to admit that I am in the same boat as u. I dont really know becasue firstly, that damn business papaer really made me disadvantaged, and I dont know how they will mark the english papaer, so I cant really say what I will get. This also goes to the eco essays we did. I think we shouldnt really aim high in that we may be dissapointed when we get it, but it can be vice versa. Just hope for the best.

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
I'm confident of getting a UAI high enough to get into combined law. Did well in all exams except IPT which was gay, but luckily won't count in my 10 units used in the calculation of the UAI

!meeee!

melbourne during uni- sydney during holidays
Originally posted by Ultimate
I'm confident of getting a UAI high enough to get into combined law. Did well in all exams except IPT which was gay, but luckily won't count in my 10 units used in the calculation of the UAI
hmmm... i can't say i'm as confident but it's too hard to tell. i mean so many other factors play into the calculation of a uai other than your academic ability. for now i just don't want to think about it.
how annoying is it you have to wait a day after getting your marks to get your uai?

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
hehe,

yeah i find it annoying that we don't get our uai until after the hsc results. all i really care about is the uai

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ultimate
hehe,

yeah i find it annoying that we don't get our uai until after the hsc results. all i really care about is the uai
as someone else said somewhere, they do so, so that you dont think the hsc and uai are the same thing ...

neway, sometimes when i feel really good and think that my school will do well, i think i could possibly get 99.5+

but at other times, reality strikes home and i feel i might just pull of 99

so im not too confident right now

chait

sometimes i think i'll get what i need, but other times i think i'll fall short. i've been feeling more of the latter in recent times. it's the damn waiting!!

chait

i think an extra $1000 a week is enough motivation for most teachers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)