Do you agree with this quote? (1 Viewer)

lengy

HSC
Hi azzie! :)

They could always use that excuse to be a nun or a monk. Libido can rise and fall.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Hey Lengy!

I guess that's true. But I don't think being a nun or monk would be that much fun.

PS I have your Scrubs season 3 sitting on my desk.

lengy

HSC
We'll have lunch after exams whenever is convenient for you so I can pick it up.

Aruki

HSC
I agree a little.......i mean when your in love like serious love.......isnt it cause you feel a reeeeeeeally strong attachment to them.....(not the sex).......so sex would mean nothin really......but then again sex isnt the last thing in the back of your mind.........i think pple have other things there.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
upright said:
"Sex is the last thing on your mind when you are in love."
It's not the last thing. It's not the first thing either.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Bullshit you don't want to hold them and kiss them and caress their naked body!
i'm with ^

if you're in any relationship you wanna have fun...and sex-y stuff is generally fun
there may be numerous things that you like/want to do with your partner, and sex is one of them for many couples

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I dunno about some of you gronks, but when i am in love (which is fairly frequently) I generally feel like consummating it. Very much. And again.

No seriously, sex is like the closests you can be to a person physically, and it is mirrored like metaphysically or emotionally or whatever...fuck, the way the person who I heard it from said it was way better, but I swear the original meaning is not lost from my fucked translation.

Fuck, just watched the swans with a few drinks, excuse me for not arriving at my normal eloquence tonight.

Pr0digy

Veritas Lux Mea
HSC
Nah I disagree... I don't see why it should be the LAST thing on your mind?

the hsc sucks

HSC
upright said:
"Sex is the last thing on your mind when you are in love."
a major difference between relationships and friendships is that relationships have a sexual component. australians dont average 108 "intercourses" a year if its the last thing on their mind. as much as sex isnt everything, it still is important in a relationship.

miss random

HSC
Maybe it's not that sex is the last thing on your mind when your in love perhaps your more willing to wait for it when your in love because you want it to be special and all that jazz

Legham

HSC
This thread is stupid! Obviously sex isnt the last thing on your mind if your in love.. pretty sure killing your partner should be after sex, if you want to be in a healthy relationship..

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
miss random said:
Maybe it's not that sex is the last thing on your mind when your in love perhaps your more willing to wait for it when your in love because you want it to be special and all that jazz

Then it would be worded differently

gaypsych101

HSC
I don't really lust after strangers, not my thing, i like people lusting after me though. So i'd have to say i agree too it partly (because killing your partner should be the last thing on your mind and countless of other no-nos as well).
Find your one true love and it'll all make sense :)

Last edited:

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
The last thing on my mind at any given time is the content of a humanities subject. Hence the statement is never true.

Anyone who believes that statement is lying to themselves, unless they specifically account for the hyperbole the statement employs. Even accounting for it, the statement as it stands can never be correct. No one has sex as the LAST thing on their mind.

punkoohi

HSC
nooo wayyyy as if sex is the last thing on your mind, especially when your in love with the person!!! who the hell said that?

blueeyesguy

HSC
"Sex is the last thing on your mind when you are in love.

This is in no way true its not the last thing on my mind now and im not in love lol.Therefore being in love/attracted to someone is only going to want to make you want to have sex with them more. Id always have to say the last thing on my mind would be the politically inequality of Swaziland :bomb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)