Do women want it just as much? (1 Viewer)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Disturbingly, I watched a small segment of a television show called Taboo on National Geographic, it was about a man with a hilarious high-pitched voice, or so i thought (dun dun duuuuuuun!) Turns out, that man was a (for lack of a more politically correct term) shemale, and he gladly told the camera (and a very shocked me) that his old clitoris has turned into a little penis due to the extra testosterone.
See: pseudo-phallus in the spotted hyena.

There's a 3% chance of a condom failing (from a Friends episode i watched) and if you wear two theres a 0.009% chance! (may want to check my maths, I did it in my head after holidays)
NONONONONO NEVER DOUBLE BAG.

The two condoms will rub together, creating friction, and they are more likely to fall off or break.

SOME BASIC RESEARCH WOULD ASSIST YOU HERE.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
and the failure rate on a condom isnt 3%. Those numbers are the number of women who fell pregnant in a year using only that method of contraception.

HSC
N/A
to be honest, I really enjoyed your little debate back there.
I can totally see the sophistication in the language and manner there, highly entertaining :) and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

In my opinion, women do crave it as much as men do. Well, I know I do. Or that might just be me...

Yeah, google is pretty much God right now, in terms of statistics and proven results for this case.

ay0_x

HSC
people shoudl really not have sex till they're 17 =[

sexii_Can_I

In your shoe closet, contemplating life =)
HSC
Random thought that is somewhat relevant to this topic (apologies if this has been brought up before, I just briefly skimmed through the previous discussions): what role does the female physique play in all of this? I imagine being the "fairer sex" would have some sort of impact on sexual desire? Especially since we ladies have certain "assets" that have been strategically positioned so as to incite interest and, er, excitement in our male counterparts. It is, after all, our biological duty to attract a mate to ultimately ensure the survival of the race. Any insights?

Ksubi

HSC
Random thought that is somewhat relevant to this topic (apologies if this has been brought up before, I just briefly skimmed through the previous discussions): what role does the female physique play in all of this? I imagine being the "fairer sex" would have some sort of impact on sexual desire? Especially since we ladies have certain "assets" that have been strategically positioned so as to incite interest and, er, excitement in our male counterparts. It is, after all, our biological duty to attract a mate to ultimately ensure the survival of the race. Any insights?

yes.
we have boobs, which boys like to grab
we have a butt, which guys like to slap
we have a hole which guys like to... yeah. you know.
guys, i think, just like those three assets... am i right boys or are there other things too? im not a boy i wouldnt know

stazi

Nightman
HSC
While guys think about sex more often than girls, girls desire it just as much as guys do. Society, however, has conditioned males to constantly be thinking about it, and as such girls are turned off by guys who follow this condition. The perfect society would be one where sexual imagery doesn't just favour us guys, and promotes sexual interest among the female population as well. In my opinion.

On the other hand, I could be totally wrong. One of the reasons I don't belive in a god is because I can't come up with a plausible enough answer for this question: why would he have deliberately made men think about sex more than women, an axiom which leads to an increased risk of sexual crime? I think the primary reason for things like rape and harrassment is because men are programmed through social decoration to want sex more.

This is why I think women hide it, and I enjoy girls who don't, as it should be seen as an expression of their true inhibitions and desires which I believe all females share in common with men.

thoughts?
Yes, women do want it as much, you just have to bring it out of them. In my experience girls are equally sexual; you just have to be more subtle about it at first until they are comfortable enough to reveal their sexuality. Or you could do the opposite and be full on (like I am) and that should also help bring out their devious nature.

Girls love the dick.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Cmon,
Women desire it as much as man.
It's all motherfucking social conditioning, as previously mentioned.
not purely, particularly in australia. where i live now, singapore, it is primarily social conditioning. in australia, women aren't really called sluts anymore. it's just that women won't sleep with just about any guy; they'll sleep with guys who they already have a sexual attraction to (doesn't even have to be emotional). most guys think that women don't want sex and behave in a way so as to put them on a pedestal and present themselves as uber nice. on the other hand, other guys are more natural and see that women are truly equals and want similar things. these are the guys who do get laid all the time.

then again this is more the case of women after they experience a broader sexual awakening (18+)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Yes, women do want it as much, you just have to bring it out of them. In my experience girls are equally sexual; you just have to be more subtle about it at first until they are comfortable enough to reveal their sexuality. Or you could do the opposite and be full on (like I am) and that should also help bring out their devious nature.
lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)