Do we have to know our prelim. work for the HSC?? (1 Viewer)

hobbsy-gal

HSC
Ok honestly i kno this is a dumb question but im not sure as to whether we need to keep our prelim.stuff and use it for the HSC.........or can we like, speaking figurativly, burn it?

please answer im confused:confused:

ta

ianc

physics is phun!
HSC
it's always a good idea to hang onto it until the end of the hsc. Some subjects you definitely won't need it - eg english and perhaps history - but with science and maths where you're building on previous knowledge you might want to have it for reference.

besides, it gives you more to burn at the end of the hsc :)

HSC
Well in English its not important to know the content for year 12 but to learn how to answer questions write in different text types. I think it would be the same with history like ianc said. You do different topics but you still need all the skills that you used in year 11.

Maths, you will need to know everything.

Languages you will need to know everything.

Pd/h/pe it helps to know but its not essential.

Sciences you do need the base, even if you won't be using a whole lot of what you will learn in the prelim course...

That's all i can advise on

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Your HSC is learnt from what you learn in year 12, and in order to understand the concepts, you'd need a basic foundation/platform to do that. This is where the preliminary year comes in. For Maths, 20% can be based on the things you've learnt in Year 11.

Leave all your things til the end of your HSC. Then you'll have more fun and double/triple the size of your work to burn :)

cs01001

HSC
It's like a foundation to HSC course, plus why don't you keep it somewhere safe, and chuck it out when you have finished the HSC?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)