Do u think the Essay is again going to have global business in it? (1 Viewer)

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
so yeah, thats my question...
they could give anything, but this years trial papers and the previous two hsc exams had Global business in it

what do u and ur teachers think???

Gelapo

...hmmm...

Our teacher suggested that global combined with marketing might be the long response. But then again...who knows, anything could be thrown in there.

HSC
Globalisation will be in there for sure. Im almost 100% positive.

It will be globalisation combined with another topic.

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
theyre gonna have to change the format some time. i think 3rd year is still to early to change so itll be pretty similar to the past 2. but that doesnt mean i wont have a backup plan.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
i think combining it with a global business (even if it is not asked) relaly gets u the marks...becuase soem of the stuff is pretty much common sense.....hence by adding global businesses u are relaly differtiating yourself from thsoe who dont

nerdd

just learn everything and be prepared to regurgitate all topics... except for finance

rx72c

Yes 100% they will have global. But dont be an idiot and just rely on mysterious sources. BE PREPARED FOR EVERYTHING.

I recon they will need you to know more than one topic so say Global and Marketing for sure cos they are two big topics. My teacher thinks there will be a BIG question on Global....

beyond the arc

Globalisation will definately be in there as it is such a huge topic that can be related every other topic. There is not one topic that can not be related back to global business.

and yeh just prepare for everything as said before..

DONT FORGET CASE STUDY MATERIAL is a MUST

chris42

HSC
I asked a question to the advice line people and they told me the same thing to prepare for anything as they could possibly change it, since its been the same for the last 2 years.

Roors

HSC
heyy...like say for the qantas case study...it provides us with all these statements and figures....wat do we have to know about it? like for financial planning and management

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)