do teachers our see raw marks and exam papers? (1 Viewer)

member 6003

HSC
I don't think so, definitely not the exam papers. I believe my school asks students what marks they got afterwards, I'm not sure though.

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
the school does receive raw marks for each question and each students aligned marks (like the ones you actually get for free on results day). they don’t get your exam papers though.
Ok but then why don’t they tell us our raw marks? What’s the point in making us pay??

carrotsss

HSC
Ok but then why don’t they tell us our raw marks? What’s the point in making us pay??
I’m not 100% sure on it tbh, my teacher showed us some data last year for accelerated but it was just general data without labelled names for the whole cohort? I think there’s something on the NESA website describing all the information I’ll look it up later

eduiwqh23

HSC
hold up so how many marks do we get?? i'm so confused and we gotta pay for them?? Tf?

carrotsss

HSC
hold up so how many marks do we get?? i'm so confused and we gotta pay for them?? Tf?
You only get your aligned exam mark and moderated school assessment mark on exam day. If you want your actual raw exam mark pre-alignment, you have to pay for a clerical check as well so it adds up to around 30 bucks

Last edited:

No surprises

HSC
You only get your aligned exam mark and moderated school assessment mark on exam day. If you want your actual raw exam mark pre-alignment, you have to pay for a clerical check as well so it adds up to around 60 bucks
But if you pay for it can you get the exam paper or like the mark for each section as well?(e.g. mark for each essay in english)

carrotsss

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)