Do i need a girlfriend? (1 Viewer)

conics2008

HSC
ok.. use my advice...

girls like men with lots of MONEY.. make sure you have LOTS of money, dont worry about you're down stairs area, if its small than bad luck !...

I would suggest keep around $500 in you're wallet at all times, just flash some and then pay them in the morning not before they start after when they finish.. good luck BUDDDD !

Zrap

glock9
HSC
^That's the gayest piece of advice ever.
Best advice is to roll over and die and BOS would be a more happier place. Sa-weet.

Shoubadoo

HSC
I hope the above is joking seeing as they're a bit older than the poster who obviously is very confused, seeing as he is asking us whether or no he needs a girlfriend.
You should never need another person. That is called being dependant on someone in the relationship, using them to feel good about yourself.
Relationships should not be based on needing someone. Highly fall-apartable, that is.

Last edited:

Gay Captain

HSC
Shoubadoo said:
I hope the above is joking seeing as they're a bit older than the poster who obviously is very confused, seeing as he is asking us whether or no he needs a girlfriend.
You should never need another person. That is called being dependant on someone in the relationship, using them to feel good about yourself.
Relationships should not be based on needing someone. Highly fall-apartable, that is.
she's a pederast is our chicky_pie :D

Shoubadoo

HSC
Gay Captain said:
she's a pederast is our chicky_pie :D
Pederastry refers to men who get jiggy with young men.
So either she's a Sheman, or she's the female version of pederast.
Though you're name, Gay Captain, could be rather pederastryish sounding itself :p

But most likley you were just joking, Chicky-Pie, no hard feelings :)

Last edited:

rebeccalbanks

HSC
You don't NEED a girlfriend. And don't go on a desperate search for one because you'll probably end up with someone who either doesn't respect you or who you don't really like in a romantic sense...or both. But if you find someone you like go for it. :D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I don't think anyone 'need' a girlfriend. It's entirely up to you.

I don't know whether I 'need' a girlfriend but I don't want to have one yet and it's a bit awkward for me to ask one at this point in my life.

conics2008

HSC
my man, you're getting confused.... why get a g/f if you can get a b/f lol....

anywho ignore that, like i said lots lots lots of money, next week make sure you have around $500 in you're wallet and flash some at the girls do it.. ok ! Have FAITH IN ME !

it works like a charm 4 me.... dont listen to any one else.

sullyman

HSC
conics2008 said:
my man, you're getting confused.... why get a g/f if you can get a b/f lol....

anywho ignore that, like i said lots lots lots of money, next week make sure you have around $500 in you're wallet and flash some at the girls do it.. ok ! Have FAITH IN ME !

it works like a charm 4 me.... dont listen to any one else.
Now im starting to get scared, like what the fuck are you on about??? Money, Money, Money. Is that all your on about?? I would be very surprised if you havent been mugged yet with your way of picking up girls.

Sounds like someone uses money to cover up for a lack of something else if you ask me

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
sullyman said:
Ok so i agree with what ya saying but i think the "need" is relevent because it may bring me into the real world and away from the crazy one which im tired up in at the moment
YEAH MAN, AlL THAT TeleViSiON WATCHinG and STUDY surE sOUNdZ CRAZZZZZZZY!!!!!!!!!

madness~~~!!!!!

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Do your milkshake bring all the boys to the yard?

Gay Captain

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
its a total troll.

rich people dont carry big wads of cash around anyway. everyone just uses plastic.

the only people that carry heaps of cash are criminals and morons.
sometimes i like to run through the bush with a bag of cash wearing a balaclava

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Girlfriends aren't like pets. You don't just decide you "need" one and go out an "get" one (unless you're Prince William).

Helps if you're able to see women as people and friends first..!

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Kwayera said:
Girlfriends aren't like pets. You don't just decide you "need" one and go out an "get" one (unless you're Prince William).

Helps if you're able to see women as people and friends first..!
wat

unholyXromance

HSC
No one "needs" a girlfriend. However, I know you have had one, the question is do you have the time for one? If not are you happy to watch less tv, less dvds, spend less time in the gym etc. Like I said it's not do you "need" a girlfriend it's do you "want" a girlfriend.

HSC
sullyman said:
Ok so im thinking to myself do i need a girlfriend? I may want one, yes, but do i really need one? So i decided to ask you the people of BOS for the answer.

So heres a bit about what i spend my days doing:

1. Watching many many hours of tv
2. Playing the Nintendo Wii
3. Reading books (fantasy, sci-fi, action) i really like harry potter
4. Killing myself with study and homework (im very much a nerd)
5. Working 4 nights a week (there goes alot of my free time)
5. Watching dvd's
6. Listening to alot of music
7. Sleeping (my favourite past time)
8. Going to the gym (yes i have time for it) im the idiot whos there at 5am
9. Spending time with my family
10. Being on the internet (MSN, BOS, Youtube etc)

With all that im sure you's can see the predicament im in. Im an overall nice guy which not all girls like. I would like to know both girls and guys opinions on my situation and am expecting a few idiots who say im a moron or am too much of a nerd for a girlfriend but i am interested to see what you's think. So post what you's think and ill try and reply back.
No.
You'd be better off just buying a 'quality magazine'.
If you catch my drift.

brainwashed39

HSC
i think if you find someone who you feel "the sparks" with and they are also interested in partaking in a relationship with you then i don't think you'd need a bunch of randoms from the internet to tell you that you should give it a go.
put simply, NO ONE needs a girlfriend. the decision to "get a girlfriend" involves TWO people and i think it's a bit arrogant and insulting to women to ask this question in a similar way one would ask, "do you think i should buy a new laptop?"
the simple fact that you asked such a question shows a lot about your fairly immature attitude towards relationships, how old are you?
i think instead of asking us, you should ask yourself "what's the REAL reason i want a girlfriend?" if you can't answer that, then you should probably give it more thought.
i hope my rambling helps :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)