Do I have a chance? (1 Viewer)

nahi11

HSC
The cut-off for commerce and engineering is 96.3 at UNSW,and I have an atar of 94.85 (with bonus points). Do I have any chance of making it in the late round offers?

I have an offer for double engineering (mining & civil), is there anyway I could drop one engineering subject and pick up commerce later on?

freeeeee

HSC
lol good question haha, wondering about this also. i read from other threads that u need at least 99.95 selection rank to get in late round.

Another question for those who can clarify please, can selection rank (atar + bonus points) exceed 99.95? and also if anyone knows, how many people get in late round B Comm/B Eng assuming with selection rank 99.95?? is it almost guarantee?

Thanks =D

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
The cut-off for commerce and engineering is 96.3 at UNSW,and I have an atar of 94.85 (with bonus points). Do I have any chance of making it in the late round offers?
How many bonus points? You might get in if you have at least 6 - because I'm sure the cut-off will be 99.95 next round.

I have an offer for double engineering (mining & civil), is there anyway I could drop one engineering subject and pick up commerce later on?
What do you mean 'double engineering'? Do you mean B Mining Engineering / B Civil Engineering or something like that? If so, yes you can 'drop' one and pick up Commerce but you'll have to transfer internally. Wait a year, get good marks, and you may get a transfer.

lol good question haha, wondering about this also. i read from other threads that u need at least 99.95 selection rank to get in late round.

Another question for those who can clarify please, can selection rank (atar + bonus points) exceed 99.95? and also if anyone knows, how many people get in late round B Comm/B Eng assuming with selection rank 99.95?? is it almost guarantee?

Thanks =D
No, highest selection rank is 99.95.

And how many people is impossible to know, and if you have 99.95 with bonus points, and the cut-off is 99.95 - then yes, you will get an offer unless you stuffed up preferences or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)