Do guys have standards?? (1 Viewer)

unholyXromance

HSC
tattoodguy said:
Do you think its true that guys will have sex with any chick regardless of how stupid? ugly? fat? rude? poor? etc she is???

From my experiences with my friends etc...they seeem to think its fine to sleeep with any chick they can get their hands on.

Like they have standards for gfs etc..but for just a fuck. there is no standards at alll??? is that normal?

And for girls is it the same????
these people are stupid, of course there is standards. Otherwise we wouldn't want to go tell all our friends. Example
guy who got a shag: Hey i got a shag of that chick other there last night
guy's friend: the fat one with AIDS?
guy who got a shag: yeah, thats the one *smug look*
guy's friend: ...........you stupid barstard......pucnhes friends face

as opposed to

guy who got a shag: hey i shagged that chick over there last night
guy's friend: who? That hot one? With the mini skirt who loves to give head?
guy who got a shag: thats the one, and she REALLY does love to give head
guy's friend: you lucky barstard

Evilo

HSC
tattoodguy said:
Do you think its true that guys will have sex with any chick regardless of how stupid? ugly? fat? rude? poor? etc she is???
no, but any half decent girl could probably have sex with about 60-70% of the male population similar to her age...

The Jester

HSC
This thread is a lame joke. And coming from me, that's sad. Of course guys have standards! So do women!

People, and I use this term loosely since very few people prove they are human by using ther brains, it's all about individuals.

Some guys have low standards.
Some girls have low standards.

Some guys have high standards.
Some girls have high standards.

And of course there is a whole lot that makes the bell curve (the middle in case you don't do mathematics). The whole point of this is that different have different standards.

Pace_T

HSC
ugly guys have low standards cause they know they cant get gun chicks. same goes for fat moles, they'll date puny nerdy looking guys cause they know they cant get studs. the better looking the guy/girl the higher their standards are going to be cause they know they can pull girls/guys as good looking as themselves, bar the rare case of ppl who dont have self confidence and settle for some loser.

latvia

HSC
N/A
looks aren't everything. just cuz someone might not be conventionally hot doesn't mean s/he is a loser. and just because a person is very hot physically doesn't mean s/he will go for a person who is as hot. I've seen couples where the guy is very hot (conventionally) and the girl is..rather... and this doesn't necessarily mean it's because of 'confidence' issues.

Pace_T

HSC
latvia said:
looks aren't everything. just cuz someone might not be conventionally hot doesn't mean s/he is a loser. and just because a person is very hot physically doesn't mean s/he will go for a person who is as hot. I've seen couples where the guy is very hot (conventionally) and the girl is..rather... and this doesn't necessarily mean it's because of 'confidence' issues.

just curious, what do you think it is then?
apart from the obvious "personality" (pshhh lol), there has to be something else!
MONEY
im shallow

latvia

HSC
N/A
Pace_T said:
just curious, what do you think it is then?
apart from the obvious "personality" (pshhh lol), there has to be something else!
MONEY
im shallow
I don't know..maybe it's because I still wish that there are some people who are not very shallow. So I convince myself that it's not about these things.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I have extremely high standards. extremely. extreme.

Nat3skiz

HSC
tattoodguy said:

From my experiences with my friends etc...they seeem to think its fine to sleeep with any chick they can get their hands on.

Like they have standards for gfs etc..but for just a fuck. there is no standards at alll??? is that normal?

And for girls is it the same????
all your friends are ugly and can do no better.

mischievous90

HSC
some ppl (men and women) happen to b like that!! dont think im like that though.. simply cause i dont wanna b in a relatiosnhip just yet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)