Do girls want it as much as guys? putting it simply... (1 Viewer)

Larryman

somewhere secluded from the outside world
HSC
ok im a guy, and i like like my sex, but im curious to how important sex is to a girl.
unfortunately im in a long distance relationship, and i dont know exactly how my gf would be feeling about the lack of service. so yeah, tell me whats going on in the mind of the lady, as im but i mere male and cannot comprehend your superior intellect...

i hope that sucking up proved fruitful... yes...

so nymphomaniacs, enlighten me

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
LOL...poor you. Sex is important to me like icing is important to the finishing touches of a cake. That said, it can't stand alone. I still want a sex life at 60, even and it should be a dead giveaway that us girls link sex with love and intimacy. In a long-distance relationship, love can be without sex, it can survive alone for a while, but there should still be sweet emails etc, stuff like that. Ask her how she feels, you can get a correct answer only via that way. Depends on the age and hormone levels too. She might just miss you, girls are like that. We miss the kisses and cuddles on the physical aspect, but it doesn't have to be anything more.

T

Testpilot

Cykologi_gal said:
Sex is important to me like icing is important to the finishing touches of a cake.
Aren't you the devout no-sex-before-marriage [FONT=&quot]cliché[/FONT] on this forum? Or has there been a backflip?

balin.kid

HSC
for some reason some girls don't need it as much as guys sorry to tell you lol but that is only some
I've only done it once myself but I have had no desire to go back for more yet not that im against it or anything but I just havn't been in that state of mind for a while :)
I'm not a relationship girl but I prefer to do it with guys I know well so im not sure what kind of girl your with but maybe shes happy doing other things
there is hope for you lol just stick by her

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Testpilot said:
Aren't you the devout no-sex-before-marriage [FONT=&quot]cliché[/FONT] on this forum? Or has there been a backflip?
Massive backflip. It's funny watching them swallow their words.

<3 sex. Sex = important.

ImSoHot

HSC
My advice = talk to your girlfriend about it.

Everyone's different, places different levels of importance and different values on sex. Plus people's sex drive changes through life depending on factors such as age, gender, stress levels, health, the amount of money they're being offered.

You can't just say "Oh, she's a chick. Therefore she must want sex about 2 thirds as much as me." or whatever. Actually that was a really lame example...sorry :p So anywoo who knows. She could want it more than you, as much as you, less than you, and her reasons could be the same or different. The only way to find out is to be open and ask her about it...!

Larryman

somewhere secluded from the outside world
HSC
shes got alot of other things to worry about atm, and i dont want it to seem like all i want is some action. she knows i care etc, but the last thing i want to do is highlight the distance between us talking about how we cant physically be together.
still confused at how to handle this situation.:confused:

nahian

HSC
Ladies
Machine Dildos
who needs a guy
when that "PUMPS"(You know who you are) away at you 50 times per second
WHICH MAN CAN DO THAT!

muthapumpa

HSC
Re: Do girls want it as much as guys? putting it simply...
Ladies
Machine Dildos
who needs a guy
when that "PUMPS"(You know who you are) away at you 50 times per second
WHICH MAN CAN DO THAT!

muthapumpa at ure mutha***** service... chix dig it...
Im available monday through fridays - 7 - 12 pm....price is flexible depending on time and pleasure.... i like....i touch.... penetration is my speciality. :)
call my assistant nahian.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I think being in the long distance relationship, things like hugs kisses and sex will always be on a person's mind.

rickem

RÎçkõ
HSC
Gosh... really is amazing to see what others have to say on this, i thought it would be different to the replies we're getting. Interesting...

Sandez

Hay Guys
HSC
From what my girl has indicated, sometimes even more so.

After sex she is always wanting more. :( Which is usually a good thing, but sometimes I'm tired. =\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)