• Swallowing

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Rimming

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I just googled face-fucking and rimming, and I can't really see how anyone could possibly partake in and enjoy either of those two. Same goes with anal sex, but as for swallowing, I'm not sure what I think about that. Although, spitting seems preferable, to be honest.

ay0_x

HSC
I just googled face-fucking and rimming, and I can't really see how anyone could possibly partake in and enjoy either of those two. Same goes with anal sex, but as for swallowing, I'm not sure what I think about that. Although, spitting seems preferable, to be honest.
You're more likely to taste it if you spit it out.

But as for the rest of your post I agree. Except you can probably see why guys partake in it.

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
Find me any scientifically compelling evidence to say that anal is pleasurable for girls and I'll shut the fuck up k.
Some girls like anal. I don't need scientific evidence, your being absolutely stupid. Just because you don't like it/haven't done it doesn't mean that every single female on the face of the earth feels the same.

raniaaa

:)
HSC
the feeling of pleasure is pretty subjective, you can't really scientifically measure that, and can't make such a bold statement that no girls find it pleasureable.. i'm sure there's the odd few out there who enjoy it.
but yeah i reckon it's degrading :)

SairsyFairy

HSC
Then they like being degraded. whatever floats their boat, man.
You are ridiculous.

Just because you do not like something, does not make it disgusting, degrading or wrong. That is your opinion, and you are entitled to it. Just like every other person on this board is entitled to their opinion, so don't go around saying ' they like to be degraded' because you are making assumptions about other peoples lives, and being quite rude to be honest.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I find whips and chains degrading, as well as out there and weird. However, it goes to personal preference. Like I never got people who had a foot fetish, or those who are gay.

More power to them, I suppose - whatever floats their boat.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Wow you guys must have some vanilla sex.

There's nothing wrong with trying different things and getting enjoyment out of something others might find "disgusting". There are so many ways to enjoy sex, why limit yourself?

You are ridiculous.

Just because you do not like something, does not make it disgusting, degrading or wrong. That is your opinion, and you are entitled to it. Just like every other person on this board is entitled to their opinion, so don't go around saying ' they like to be degraded' because you are making assumptions about other peoples lives, and being quite rude to be honest.
This is 100% true. I could easily say that your sex life must be boring for not trying any of the above. If you think that anal, facefucking or rimming is disgusting, that's fine but don't pass judgment on those who may enjoy it. And I know girls who have had an orgasm from anal so there is some pleasure going on there.

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC
hahahahahahahahhahaha FUCK

what

lol

so dumb

how is ANYTHING degrading
if she is willing to do it?

by your logic
licking a girl out is degrading lol

ay0_x

HSC
Hmmm, many gays do all of those things, enjoy them and don't feel degraded.

Isn't the strong reaction from the women among us emblematic of the fact that they're repulsed not because they have tried and don't enjoy those activites, but they run contrary to societal conventions of what a 'good girl' shouldn't do?
I care not for what society thinks. Gay guys have prostates. The end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)