• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Do complete Lefties and Greenies get on your nerves? (1 Viewer)

bshoc

HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
Again pertaining to the Bible which is no longer the only authority to grant marriage, nor should it be. What may those 'historical, psychological and natural law' meanings be?
Who said anything about the bible? Go back to marriage in Ancient Greece or Rome if you want ..

HSC
bshoc said:
Who said anything about the bible? Go back to marriage in Ancient Greece or Rome if you want ..
Society up until 1900 always defined the vote as a right of men only. Therefore women should never have been allowed to vote.

TO APPEAL TO TRADITION IS TO COMMIT A FALLACY, PLEASE STOP.

K

katie_tully

This isn't Ancient Rome or Greece. And everybody knows they were all raging homosexuals.
Relevancy please.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
This isn't Ancient Rome or Greece. And everybody knows they were all raging homosexuals.
Relevancy please.
Whats more relevant than the founding principles of our civilaztion and nature itself?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
katie_tully said:
Relevancy please.
They don't piss me off more than Katie_Tully, who thinks we're all homosexuals.

Can I Say Sexuality Transmitted Diseases? Yes?

Marry a goat next. What's wrong with Goat Marriages?

K

katie_tully

What exactly has nature got to do with marriage? Is it the reproductive part? How many married couples of the opposite sex opt NOT to reproduce?

Also explain to me what relevance the shenanigans of the Greeks and Romans has to do with Australia? Other than...nothing?

K

katie_tully

Marry a goat next. What's wrong with Goat Marriages?
Well you're a Muslim aren't you? I would think there's nothing wrong with marrying goats considering it's a Muslim past time :)

bshoc

HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
What exactly has nature got to do with marriage? Is it the reproductive part? How many married couples of the opposite sex opt NOT to reproduce?
Very few actually. Marriage is a natural relationship that existed before humans could even put it into law.

Also explain to me what relevance the shenanigans of the Greeks and Romans has to do with Australia? Other than...nothing?
Thats a strawman, by your logic laws should be getting renewed every minute of every day as history and natural law dont mean anything.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
katie_tully said:
Well you're a Muslim aren't you? I would think there's nothing wrong with marrying goats considering it's a Muslim past time :)
Omg, you're so easy. Lol, Kabang! Got ya, ya cheap bigoted hooker!

K

katie_tully

Marriage is a natural relationship that existed before humans could even put it into law.
Uh and that relationship cannot exist between members of the same sex?

Thats a strawman, by your logic laws should be getting renewed every minute of every day as history and natural law dont mean anything.
And by your logic, everything should be based on shit that went down 2000+ years ago.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
katie_tully said:
Haven't you got some 12 year olds to gang rape?
Don't tell us your fantasies, dear.
How did this thread evolve from Lefties to Katie_Tully's retarded, close minded opinions?

K

katie_tully

I would but it gets tiresome. Sam is too easy to offend by making petty Muslim attacks. Oh but what the hell.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
katie_tully said:
I would but it gets tiresome. Sam is too easy to offend by making petty Muslim attacks. Oh but what the hell.
Muslim attacks? Oh, please. You attack anything which doesn't agree with everything you do.

What part of saying muslims marry goats is a petty attack? You're such a racist. I bet you wouldn't make it 5-minutes with a walk down any remotely diverse area. It must be because you're a bush person, you've probably never seen anyone who didn't look like you. If you grew up with regular people, like regular people. You wouldn't be so uniquely retarted.

The world is moving on, you aren't. Get with the program, darling.

Who's to say what a muslim is? Your neighbour could be a muslim, it's a religion not a hybrid human/goat species.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
sam04u said:
What part of saying muslims marry goats is a petty attack? You're such a racist.
Religion and race are two entirely separate concepts, you imbecile.

malkin86

HSC
Pauline Hanson's 'returning to politics' again, the poor woman... I feel a bit sorry for her, although I hope she doesn't gain a very large following.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)