Do boys like older girls? (2 Viewers)

calsta

HSC
Do boys like older girls?
Generally, yes! How many teenage boys do you know that don't have magazines of half naked celebrities/models (generally aged 18-30) hidden in "top-secret" locations within their room?

However, if you're asking about whether it is acceptable or not for an older woman to "go out" with a younger man, generally (I like using that word..) in today's society that is frowned upon.
Personally I believe the two of you should go for it, depending on how in love you two are (*ahem* lust *ahem* *ahem*), and how much crap you want to take from your peers.

UAI goal: *

(best not to be dissapointed in not achieving)

HSC
N/A
aMUSEd1977 said:
Chicks usually peak sexually in the 30s or some garbage.

So I can't see what's wrong with pairing a 16 year old guy with a 30 year old woman.
I've heard that a few times too. Where as guys are meant to peak at 18 or something. Can't wait ;)

Twilight25

HSC
[/quote]Personally I believe the two of you should go for it, depending on how in love you two are (*ahem* lust *ahem* *ahem*), and how much crap you want to take from your peers.

(best not to be dissapointed in not achieving)[/quote]

It is most definitely lust i believe. Its not love. I think it may be acceptable in society because u see nowadays many couples where the man is younger....so maybe ur friend can wait till they are older? Cause right now, it does sound wrong saying "im 17. My bf is 15"

stazi

Nightman
HSC
The_Apprentice said:
I've heard that a few times too. Where as guys are meant to peak at 18 or something. Can't wait ;)
you're going to be like that paedophile guy who raped his daughter in the dungeon. except the reverse. you'll be raping your son

Pace_T

HSC
ive seen a load of hot women who wouldve been about 30-40 and you coud tell their age too.
soemthing about them.
either older women or young school girls like 16/17
anything that isnt around my age :p

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
you're going to be like that paedophile guy who raped his daughter in the dungeon. except the reverse. you'll be raping your son
ewwww no. I just can't wait to reach my peak, lol.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
calsta said:
Generally, yes! How many teenage boys do you know that don't have magazines of half naked celebrities/models (generally aged 18-30) hidden in "top-secret" locations within their room?
You mean like on my desk? Geeze, as if your parents care if you have an FHM or Ralph magazine.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
My girl friend is 2 years older than me, however I am 20 so age difference and difference in maturity are much less of a factor.

From my point of view, it's great. She's intelligent, independent, experienced. It's a massive turn on.

HSC
ElGronko said:
My girl friend is 2 years older than me, however I am 20 so age difference and difference in maturity are much less of a factor.

From my point of view, it's great. She's intelligent, independent, experienced. It's a massive turn on.

Great story there, if only it were true.

brainwashed39

HSC
it's a pretty ridiculous thread if you ask me....
i mean "Do boys like older girls?"... that's like asking "Do boys like vegemite?" with regard to the fact that implies that the entire young male population act as one unified entity.
ANSWER: some boys like older girls, others prefer younger girls and some boys have no preference on age whatsoever.
and as a whole, girls are about the same.

jezza27

HSC
Mate there's nothing like an older woman!! the immaturity of 16/17 year old girls is f***ing ridiculous .... anyway an older woman (20-late 30's) is more experienced, what's wrong with that??

stazi

Nightman
HSC
brainwashed39 said:
it's a pretty ridiculous thread if you ask me....
i mean "Do boys like older girls?"... that's like asking "Do boys like vegemite?" with regard to the fact that implies that the entire young male population act as one unified entity.
ANSWER: some boys like older girls, others prefer younger girls and some boys have no preference on age whatsoever.
and as a whole, girls are about the same.
way to try and be pseudo-intellectual, whilst failing at it

jezza27

HSC
some of the chiks i work with are prime!!! one of them is gorgus and her daugther is in my year ... i know shes old enough to be my mother but this chik looks like shes 28-30 and shes 40+

calsta

HSC
calsta said:

However, if you're asking about whether it is acceptable or not for an older woman to "go out" with a younger man, generally (I like using that word..) in today's society that is frowned upon.
Personally I believe the two of you should go for it, depending on how in love you two are (*ahem* lust *ahem* *ahem*), and how much crap you want to take from your peers.

(best not to be dissapointed in not achieving)
What a stupid comment. Oh...wait...
Yes..
Not only are there FHM and Ralph magazines posted up on my wall...
But wait...
*Checks "top-secret" location*
Wow...more magazines of half-naked women...

hmb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)