distinguishing technological development / application ? - (Von Braun) (1 Viewer)

Njn

nvrB♯nvrB♭.alwaysB♮
HSC
Having problems distinguishing between the following:

"Lists and describes the developments in technology of rocketry by Wernher von Braun"

"Discussion of how these developments were applied in rocketry and their application"

Well, the truth is, I know the difference between the two, but I'm having trouble correlating them... all the sources I look through only describe the 'history' of Von Braun and his main milestones including the V2 rocket, and his contribution to NASA e.g. Saturn.

I'm not too sure though about the technology behind it though... in order to address the former point. For example, how would I explain how certain developments in technology were applied in the creation of the V2?

Hopefully someone will know. :D

clonestar

Physicist/*******
HSC
N/A
Njn said:
Having problems distinguishing between the following:

I'm not too sure though about the technology behind it though... in order to address the former point. For example, how would I explain how certain developments in technology were applied in the creation of the V2?

Hopefully someone will know. :D

Von Braun' technology revolves around liquid propellants in a single stage of solid burn along with ballistic missiles containing warheads.

What guidance system he employed is not exactly known as the German kept this information top secret. This is in contrast to Goddard who used Gyroscope controlled navigation systems.

Hope this helps.

Njn

nvrB♯nvrB♭.alwaysB♮
HSC
clonestar said:
Von Braun' technology revolves around liquid propellants in a single stage of solid burn along with ballistic missiles containing warheads.

What guidance system he employed is not exactly known as the German kept this information top secret. This is in contrast to Goddard who used Gyroscope controlled navigation systems.

Hope this helps.
Ahh I see, thanks heaps. xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)