Distinction Courses? (1 Viewer)

tempco

HSC
Hehe... I remember Martial Law... that was one great show. The main character's physique didn't affect his kung-fu at all... now that is skill.

tempco

HSC
Nah man... Jackie (sp?) is good at what he does... he's a funny guy who can do kung-fu... I hate Jet Li... he's just boring... heaps of other martial artists that are better than him, but since he entered main stream movies, it seems like he's getting all the fame.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
jackie chan seems like his stunts are onyl good
he has no basic martial arts behind him..
i dunnnoe jet li sux0rs too

GRRR back to distinction courses

nekkid ur chosin philospohy right?
arent alot of people chosing that? :cold:

tempco

HSC
Hehe... ok fine.. back on topic.

Yeh I'm doing philosophy... traditionally, it's always been the most popular course... double the number of cosmology students. I'm not the star-gazing or book-reading type... abstract thinking is good. Also, Philosopy work < Cosmology/Com Lit... although that's not a very big determining factor :p:D

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
comparitive literature is a big no-no for me.. i absolutely dont read. the only book i read is my textbook and that is used for night beofre exam cramming ! :)

really? double? :eek: in the beggining i was really interested in philosophy, but when it came down to thos individual lectures, it just came pure boring..

mm i'm a science person so i picked cosmo.. star gazing is sooo pretty :D

plus u hear of people goin crazy from philosophy coz theyre so deep into it.. :cold:

tempco

HSC
:rofl:

You won't go crazy... that's just the hardcore philosophers... we're like merely disturbing the surface of the ocean.

Have you already filled out the application form?

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by kimmeh
comparitive literature is a big no-no for me.. i absolutely dont read. the only book i read is my textbook and that is used for night beofre exam cramming ! :)
don't you have to read like 80 books or something for that and some are not even english... thats pretty cool

do you fill the application forms for yourself? don't the principal do that... i might get a crap report by my principal because i had like 50+ unexplained absences out of 150 days of school and some 30 truants... and 0/50 for 3u math yearly... i regret not doing it now

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
If you enjoy thinking at all, you should love philosophy - I'd heartily recommend it. :D

Huy

HSC
N/A
didnt u do comparative lit. laz? :)
He did philosophy, why else would Lazarus be recommending it ;)
Originally posted by Lazarus
If you enjoy thinking at all, you should love philosophy - I'd heartily recommend it. :D
Think about that one kimmeh :D

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
...bleah~
it so much more romantic watching stars in the night sky :rolleyes:
some people go crazy coz theyre too dep into philosophy.

nah... i'm a science girly :D
yeah, philosophy sucks- it is plain bullshit if u ask me- so thats why u shuld do cosmology. ^^

MiKeY

HSC
Originally posted by nekkid

Important? That term is relative :p
:p
Exactly. If you don't think that Cosmology is the course to pick then you aren't important you suck. :p

Note: I'm only mucking around. There has always been a war between Philosophy and Cosmology students - only doing my part. :D As for Compartive Literature - what's that again? :p

tempco

HSC
Didn't have to point that out MiKeY :p

BTW, the war is a bit one sided... in terms of quantity, and quality :D

On topic, does it state your school on the certificate you get after graduating?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)