distance VCE yr 11 (HSC) advice please. (1 Viewer)

sav91

HSC
N/A
Hi,

I'm a mature aged student and i'm planning on doing distance VCE (HSC) through DECV, and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them or distance HSC, and could you could give your impressions of them?

I was planning on doing units 1/2 of chemistry,physics and methods - possibly English too.

Can anyone give me any advice as to how many hours I am required to study to achieve an ATAR of 90+? the website recommends 5-6 hours/week, but I have heard it may be more.

Thanks.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi,

I'm a mature aged student and i'm planning on doing distance VCE (HSC) through DECV, and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them or distance HSC, and could you could give your impressions of them?

I was planning on doing units 1/2 of chemistry,physics and methods - possibly English too.

Can anyone give me any advice as to how many hours I am required to study to achieve an ATAR of 90+? the website recommends 5-6 hours/week, but I have heard it may be more.

Thanks.
Also consider asking whirlpool forum as it tends to be more VCE focused then this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)