Distance Ed (1 Viewer)

hobbsy4

Hardcore Member
HSC
I'm doing physics this yr (yr 11) by distance ed coz my school isn't large enough to support a class. :(
anyway, i was wondering if it would be hard to do it by distance ed, because I really want to do physics, and i got a 91 in the SC Science test. I'm also doing 3U maths and chemistry at school. would that make it easier?

hobbsy4

Hardcore Member
HSC
nah, a teacher is gonna take me through the prac and all that side of it.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
assessments? what for? even if you get zero in everything they got nothing to compare to... since you got no classmate.

ie your hsc exam mark = hsc assessment mark.

unless you get sick on the day... ahahaha. :p

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Then you go through some weird complicated stupid misadventure thingy

abdooooo!!!

Banned
but if you never did any assessments then they can't do that... because they've got no proof of your ability. but even if they did have your assessment results they can't judge how good you are because there are no relative comparison... relativity is a must for physics. lol

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I suppose, should ask laz about it.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
assessments? what for? even if you get zero in everything they got nothing to compare to... since you got no classmate.
i thought they compare you with those who are doing distance ed as well. there should be a school organiser for distance ed/open high school who will monitor and watch you when your doihg your assesment making sure you dont cheat.
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
but if you never did any assessments then they can't do that... because they've got no proof of your ability. but even if they did have your assessment results they can't judge how good you are because there are no relative comparison... relativity is a must for physics. lol
they send you work and i think you have to send it back to them for it to be marked. i think then it gives them some kind of indication about your progress

hobbsy4

Hardcore Member
HSC
What happends is that there is a distance education centre based at karabar outside canberra, and they send off all the assessment tasks and you have people in your class, but u don't c them coz they're doing distance ed as well, so its just like a normal class but by correspondence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)