Disgusting ranking. (1 Viewer)

Spring Chicken

HSC
School rank is rank 52 approx but my reports were bad this year for Year 11 Preliminary...ranked last and close to last in all my subjects but I went well above the averages for each subject. Motivation pls.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
How can you be near last if you're above average?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
It isn't all lost, pick up the pace this year! It is lost when it is near the end of year 12 and you still have bad ranks, but lets just think of the possibilities if you pull your weight :)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
How can you be near last if you're above average?!
Yeah, this. You cant compare marks across schools due to different assessments and marking criteria.

Year 11 doesn't mean much in the end, in some subjects you need the grounding and in maths it is directly assessable but you can catch up and your performance in year 11 don't have to be any indication of your performance in year 12.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Look at the positives, year 11 doesn't contribute to any marks. You have these experiences, use them to personally motivate yourself.

I'm sure you can individually figure out what doesn't work for your study, so just apply this knowledge and don't make the same mistakes twice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)